The Conservative Line on Race

I was referencing this:
Your extraordinary concern about depriving americans of energy no doubt stems from this lunatic propaganda campaign.

I was saying that you buy into the CO2 scare, which you have often done here on JPP.

I was referencing this:
Your extraordinary concern about depriving americans of energy no doubt stems from this lunatic propaganda campaign.

I was saying that you buy into the CO2 scare, which you have often done here on JPP.

You are sure fixated on that aren't you? You apparently suffer from GWDS.

You are sure fixated on that aren't you? You apparently suffer from GWDS.

You will too when everything you buy has a surcharge to save the planet. And when the planet fails to warm despite increases in GHGs, I'll be laughing at people like you who didn't take the time to study the science for themselves and trusted politicians to feed them the truth.

You will too when everything you buy has a surcharge to save the planet. And when the planet fails to warm despite increases in GHGs, I'll be laughing at people like you who didn't take the time to study the science for themselves and trusted politicians to feed them the truth.

LOL, I worry now more about the "surcharge" for the market madness that has blasted this country and most of the world.

You really should have that fixation examined for possible surgical removal. It must be quite a burden.

Back