The Constitution Mandates That The Federal Government Be A Fraction Of What It is.

Complaining about my style isn't answering the questions or making a rational argument. Just be honest, tell the truth and admit you have no rational arguments. You don't know what an "earmark" is even after I defined it for you several times. An earmark is a constitutional power of the Congress to pay the debts of the United States and provide for the constitutional powers designated by the Constitution as a power of the federal government. i.e. an earmark is a "designated" amount of money designated by law for a specific purpose.

I don't know if I have a rational argument or not. I stopped reading at the ad hominem fallacy. No one who expects a serious answer to a question does that

I don't know if I have a rational argument or not. I stopped reading at the ad hominem fallacy. No one who expects a serious answer to a question does that

So in better words, you have no rational argument, only excuses, huh?

So in better words, you have no rational argument, only excuses, huh?

Your reading comprehension is dreadful. No wonder you go ad hominem. Instead of whining I won't debate you when you continue to speak down to me, why don't you agree to not speak down to me? What are you afraid of?

Again, I'm cool with banter if you want to stay there. But you have to chose. I'm not going to work if you can't express yourself without being demeaning. Note that isn't a question

Your reading comprehension is dreadful. No wonder you go ad hominem. Instead of whining I won't debate you when you continue to speak down to me, why don't you agree to not speak down to me?

So your only response to replace your lack of rational debate is another excuse and more whining. NO surprise there!

What are you afraid of?

Only fear itself!

Again, I'm cool with banter if you want to stay there. But you have to chose. I'm not going to work if you can't express yourself without being demeaning. Note that isn't a question

You won’t express yourself because you’re a self-admitted progressive and that automatically identifies you as clueless, uninformed and totally, carelessly ignorant of the Constitution, i.e.., you have no rational arguments, only excuses and when facing literal constitutional text challenging your leftist propagandized brain, all you can do is complain and stutter.

So your only response to replace your lack of rational debate is another excuse and more whining. NO surprise there!

Only fear itself!

You won’t express yourself because you’re a self-admitted progressive and that automatically identifies you as clueless, uninformed and totally, carelessly ignorant of the Constitution, i.e.., you have no rational arguments, only excuses and when facing literal constitutional text challenging your leftist propagandized brain, all you can do is complain and stutter.

Does that stupid shit ever work?

Back