The Constitution won’t save America- It has lost touch: open

That IS specified in the Constitution, Sock.

Punishment for treason is not specified in the Constitution. That power is given to Congress. Treason is also a federal crime under [FONT=&quot]Title 18 U.S. Code § 2381.

Plus, multiple court cases have further defined, limited, and shaped treason law. [/FONT]

Congress must set the punishment for treason. It is not specified in the Constitution
Yes. Congress does not get to define it, i.e. what constitutes "Treason." Congress does not get to arbitrarily contrive an accusation.

Punishment for treason is not specified in the Constitution. That power is given to Congress. Treason is also a federal crime under [FONT="]Title 18 U.S. Code § 2381.

Plus, multiple court cases have further defined, limited, and shaped treason law. [/FONT]
That's what I said, Sock.

Yes. Congress does not get to define it, i.e. what constitutes "Treason." Congress does not get to arbitrarily contrive an accusation.

Correct. Congress does, however, have the right to designate a punishment for the crime of treason. They just don't get to define what 'treason' is.

There is no such law.

Corporations are NOT subject the 1st amendment.

No such law.

Manufacturing so-called 'laws' that don't exist, and attempting to apply the Constitution to a private company isn't going to work.

False equivalence fallacy. There is no age limit for censorship, and censorship is not for sale at a liquor store.

enabling government crimes is a problem.

it;s conspiracy to censor.

like buying beer for a child.

Ask the Board of Directors.

The Board of Directors does.

Compulsion is not collusion, moron. Redefinition fallacy.

The citizens are not the corporate board of directors. redefinition fallacy.

cooperation is collusion.

why dont you admit you're a fascist instead of insulting us with your sophomoric sophistry?

The citizens are not the corporate board of directors. redefinition fallacy.

cooperation is collusion.

why dont you admit you're a fascist instead of insulting us with your sophomoric sophistry?

Fallacy fallacy. Members of the Board of Directors are usually citizens, moron.
Collusion is not compulsion, moron. Redefinition fallacy. Cooperation is not collusion either. Redefinition fallacy.
I am no fascist, moron. Redefinition fallacy.

Someday you should learn English. It really does work better here.

Fallacy fallacy. Members of the Board of Directors are usually citizens, moron.
Collusion is not compulsion, moron. Redefinition fallacy. Cooperation is not collusion either. Redefinition fallacy.
I am no fascist, moron. Redefinition fallacy.

Someday you should learn English. It really does work better here.
corporate voting is not civic voting. redefinition fallacy.

stfu with your dumb noise.

Back