The Crisis in Teaching Constitutional Law: Open

Agreed. Trump's lawyers are arguing he did not pledge to uphold the Constitution and that the Constitution gives presidents immunity.

This is fiction. Why this keeps getting repeated I can only ascribe to the Democrats trying to make something up.

The troll calling others trolls...right. This from the guy that constantly asks people to kill themselves, that they are going to be murdered by someone, etc.

They're not only mental cases with severely retarded IQs and severe TDS, but that lack any self-awareness as well. ;)

The remainder of The Wannabe's thread is dissolving into insult wars now. It's probably done. Further discussion can continue here, of course.

Let's be clear about this unadulterated malarky being bloviated by Professor Klarman, these Justices do not represent Republicans by any stretch of the imagination. That's as moronic as claiming the leftist justices "represent" Democrats.

I would argue that Conservative Justices are more inclined to be originalist in their "interpretation" of the Constitution and that the leftist Justices are more "activist" in their interpretations.

Secondly, it is moronic to argue that the Republican Party is "more extreme" if you cannot define what is "extreme" about them. I hear this moronic meme a lot yet no one seems able to correctly define what is "extreme."

Lastly, this obvious partisan hack shouldn't even be teaching with stu0pid claims like this and is definitely part of the problem in our educational establishment today. It has become partisan and part of a party rather than educational and neutral politically.

Heh. If we didn't have bloviation, we wouldn't have JPP! Think about that! :D

Much of politics IS bloviation!

They're not only mental cases with severely retarded IQs and severe TDS, but that lack any self-awareness as well. ;)

I call it the Church of Hate.

Hate is unreasoning. It is focused on a single individual (Donald Trump) out of fear. Such fear and hate shuts down any self awareness. This is why getting an opponent mindlessly angry is the best thing you can do to him. THAT is when he exposes himself to his own destruction.

I call it the Church of Hate.

Hate is unreasoning. It is focused on a single individual (Donald Trump) out of fear. Such fear and hate shuts down any self awareness. This is why getting an opponent mindlessly angry is the best thing you can do to him. THAT is when he exposes himself to his own destruction.

Indeed.

They get their views from MSNBC. ;)

This bit of fiction is part of the overall story they are trying to fabricate that Trump wants to be a dictator and discard the Constitution. They are only describing themselves, of course.

I have already listed several times how the Democrats deny and discard the Constitution of the United States, and a few examples of denying and discarding all State constitutions.

This bit of fiction is part of the overall story they are trying to fabricate that Trump wants to be a dictator and discard the Constitution. They are only describing themselves, of course.

I have already listed several times how the Democrats deny and discard the Constitution of the United States, and a few examples of denying and discarding all State constitutions.

Most individuals with a shred of honesty and intelligence know that Democrats are everything they accuse others of.

This is fiction. Why this keeps getting repeated I can only ascribe to the Democrats trying to make something up.

Fiction? The courts just ruled on the immunity issue. And, they ruled correctly. There is no immunity for current or former presidents in the U. S. Constitution.

Quite right. Mocking Salty can be done with a simple generator. Doesn't take much time at all. :D

Apparently they listened to that "man is God" diatribe as centuries later Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement of those burning Bush's thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists "serve the Pope or die" Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip national religion of Islam "death to the infidels" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom became law of the land of those crooks on Capital Hill being way too dang lily brilliant white...

Fiction? The courts just ruled on the immunity issue. And, they ruled correctly. There is no immunity for current or former presidents in the U. S. Constitution.

Fiction. Stop quoting made up shit from the Democrats. Stop trying to pivot to another topic.

Frankly, I rarely spend any time unraveling this convoluted mess of phrases from this weirdo. I prefer the use of English instead.

So that condescending arrogance of Christiananality pedophilia Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement in it's Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Klues Klucks duh Klans "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip as common as avoidance in "serve the Pope or die" cross conditioned way beyond therapy suicidal super ego homicidal human farming Islam "death to the infidels" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom cognitive dissonance.....just way too dang lily brilliant white avoidance.....or not !

I prefer to point at shrill uneducated morons like him and laugh. ;)

According to Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Klues Klucks duh Klans "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip after Federal Lynching Klues Klucks duh Klans churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Klues Klucks duh Klans Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" of two wrongs make a rite of God & subsequent mass murders with 2 out of 3 Christiananality pedophilia & Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom as the national religion dodge......

They did? I fairly certain this is waiting at the Supreme Court. They get the final word. That said, what does Trump need immunity from? Rogue Judges and Prosecutors? What crimes?

So that condescending arrogance of Christiananality pedophilia Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement in it's Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Klues Klucks duh Klans "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip as common as avoidance in "serve the Pope or die" cross conditioned way beyond therapy suicidal super ego homicidal human farming Islam "death to the infidels" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom cognitive dissonance.....just way too dang lily brilliant white avoidance.....or not !

TRIGGERED MENTAL CASE ALERT!!!!

Back