The Democrat party: Still EVIL after all these years

What did I lie about?
viability being the democrats position on abortion is one such lie

judges used viability to decide law - - often against the wishes of the DNC. Democrats say it is a women's body and her choice - including her choice to abort a 7 week fetus because of a gender test

viability being the democrats position on abortion is one such lie

judges used viability to decide law - - often against the wishes of the DNC. Democrats say it is a women's body and her choice - including her choice to abort a 7 week fetus because of a gender test
I said viability was the law of the land for a long time. It was. I said Democrats likely would oppose any restriction that is less than the standard of viability. They do. Obviously things have changed now because states make their own rules... which they should.

Yes, if abortion is legal through viability, then abortion is legal at 7 weeks. You're trying to make it sound like "I want an abortion because I just don't want to have a baby" is somehow significantly different than "I want an abortion because I just don't want to have a male baby". I disagree and there don't see any "evil" there.

Yes, some dems probably want abortions allowed later. Some Republicans want all abortion and contraception outlawed. That's just a difference of opinion.

I said viability was the law of the land for a long time. It was. I said Democrats likely would oppose any restriction that is less than the standard of viability. They do. Obviously things have changed now because states make their own rules... which they should.

Yes, if abortion is legal through viability, then abortion is legal at 7 weeks. You're trying to make it sound like "I want an abortion because I just don't want to have a baby" is somehow significantly different than "I want an abortion because I just don't want to have a male baby". I disagree and there don't see any "evil" there.

Yes, some dems probably want abortions allowed later. Some Republicans want all abortion and contraception outlawed. That's just a difference of opinion.
slavery was the law of the land too, because democrats fought like hell to preserve it

democrats are often who we have to go through to fix evils. such as making it illegal to abort a baby because of gender. so your claims were wrong and demolished

using the fact it is legal today is a sophomoric defense

Two things:

1. The democrats of today are the Communist party - no different than Stalin's goons. What they do will be consistent with Pol Pot and Mao. It is their nature.

2. Communists hate life - all life. democrats don't want to kill you outright - they want to deny life to the living, to put all into a stupified limbo of non-life. A living contradiction where you exist but can never live. This is why the Communists support all that is deranged and devoid of joy, that which mocks love and joy. We take joy at new life, they take joy from abortion - stopping life. We take joy in strong families, they take joy in the destruction of families.

You are correct, democrats are evil. Communism has always been evil.
You know Uncensored, it's a privilege to have a sane poster here like yourself that nails it to a tee about these Marxist Communist leftists. They are as about anti American in everyway and on every issue imaginable. Your point about we Conservatives/Republicans & Make America Great & First Americans taking joy in having strong families is the direct opposite to what the dems want to do to our family structure. It's all government control with these Marxists as all they do and want is to secure power in an authoritarian way over we Righties and or Christians. Warfare at the highest levels of our criminal justice system seems to have taken on a real communist flare with the constant attacks/indictments against Trump and against anyone
on the right that stands in their way, in an effort to make America a 3rd world hellhole.

You know Uncensored, it's a privilege to have a sane poster here like yourself that nails it to a tee about these Marxist Communist leftists. They are as about anti American in everyway and on every issue imaginable. Your point about we Conservatives/Republicans & Make America Great & First Americans taking joy in having strong families is the direct opposite to what the dems want to do to our family structure. It's all government control with these Marxists as all they do and want is to secure power in an authoritarian way over we Righties and or Christians. Warfare at the highest levels of our criminal justice system seems to have taken on a real communist flare with the constant attacks/indictments against Trump and against anyone
on the right that stands in their way, in an effort to make America a 3rd world hellhole.
You are a fascist. You hate our democracy.

slavery was the law of the land too, because democrats fought like hell to preserve it

democrats are often who we have to go through to fix evils. such as making it illegal to abort a baby because of gender. so your claims were wrong and demolished

using the fact it is legal today is a sophomoric defense
To summarize....

You claim that "The entire democratic party has fought to prevent sensible laws regarding abortion."

And your example is a case where they wouldn't outlaw abortion at 7 weeks.... when abortion at 7 weeks was determined, by the Supreme Court, to be legal.

To summarize....

You claim that "The entire democratic party has fought to prevent sensible laws regarding abortion."

And your example is a case where they wouldn't outlaw abortion at 7 weeks.... when abortion at 7 weeks was determined, by the Supreme Court, to be legal.
you claim that democrats hold no positions that are evil

I show how they support aborting babies based on gender - which is EVIL

so you lost

To summarize....

Do you believe in biology?

Do you believe that scientific fact should help guide policies and laws? Why would 7 or 6 weeks be pertinent?

What is the AMA standard for the cessation of life? What two factors determine the status of alive?

No, I supply nothing but facts to you libs who still seem to be in the learning stage as to just how dangerous and destructive the dem party has been for so long.
All libs on this forum think you are mentally unstable, at best.

you claim that democrats hold no positions that are evil

I show how they support aborting babies based on gender - which is EVIL

so you lost
Again... abortion at 7 weeks is legal. Anyone who gets an abortion has a reason. There's no basis for limiting abortion based on reason, even if you don't agree with the reason.

Again... abortion at 7 weeks is legal. Anyone who gets an abortion has a reason. There's no basis for limiting abortion based on reason, even if you don't agree with the reason.
again - killing a baby because you wanted a boy and not a girl is evil

All libs on this forum think you are mentally unstable, at best.
Just goes to show you that all libs at this forum are still in the learning stage as to how they've become and support
everything evil as did the Marxists and communists of old.

Back