The Dems lined up for war before

Come on tell us, you get coloring books every year for Xmas, right?

Close, except I give them to Democrats who can't find any proof of their unfounded accusations that I "hate" anyone.

Post your mom's address and I'll send you one. Printed on recycled paper, of course.

Close, except I give them to Democrats who can't find any proof of their unfounded accusations that I "hate" anyone.

Post your mom's address and I'll send you one. Printed on recycled paper, of course.

Pick up the quality content of your flames, I only go up against the A teamers.

congressional republican support for the Iraq war was nearly unanimous whereas a majority of democrats in congress voted against it. even those who did vote for it were clear that their vote was an authorization to use force only when all other methods had been completely exhausted. Bush violated the spirit of the use of force resolution.

Regarding Syria... there is no doubt that it puts all of the civilized western world between a rock and a hard place. Obama certainly did not put us there... and we are certainly not alone there. Dealing with Assad's barbarism is pretty much a lose-lose situation, because neither side of that conflict looks to become our allies at the end of it all, regardless. I think that the US must, therefore, stand with those Syrian citizens who were killed with chemical weapons and do what we can to see that no more of their fellow countrymen are slaughtered that way.

Would you be so nice as to show where it stated "that their vote was an authorization to use force only when all other methods had been completely exhausted"; but please use something other then someone else's OP.

What part of "use the Armed Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and appropriate"...is confusing you?

Now it seems The Warlord Obama wants to attack Syria without allies, public support or Congressional approval.

Then maybe we should have Obama granted the same authority and then when he violates the "spirit of the resolution", we can use it show what war mongering whores the liberals are.

Would you be so nice as to show where it stated "that their vote was an authorization to use force only when all other methods had been completely exhausted"; but please use something other then someone else's OP.

read the transcripts of the house and senate debates. democrats were quite clear on that issue.

The resolution authorized President Bush to use the Armed Forces of the United States "as he determines to be necessary and appropriate"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

The Warlord Obama won't get that same blank check, will he?

He wanted to interfere in Libya. He wanted to interfere in Egypt.

Now he wants to interfere in Syria.

Lets look at what his interference got us. Dead Ambassador and the Muslime Brotherhood in charge of Egypt. Now he wants to be Al Quedas bitch in Syria.

He is worse than feckless he is dangerous. He will go down as the worst ever. Except of course to the race hustlers who can't see past his color.

read the transcripts of the house and senate debates. democrats were quite clear on that issue.

So you don't have anything to support your assertion, except what you've read on someone else's OP; because what was said in the debates, have no bearing on what was passed.

If you go to buy a car and the salesman tells you that you're going to get leather seats, are you going to make sure it's in the final contract; or are you just going to rely on what he said?

So you don't have anything to support your assertion, except what you've read on someone else's OP; because what was said in the debates, have no bearing on what was passed.

If you go to buy a car and the salesman tells you that you're going to get leather seats, are you going to make sure it's in the final contract; or are you just going to rely on what he said?

I personally was against the use of force resolution and vowed to never vote for any democrat who voted for it and had not later come out with a public statement of regret for that vote. Thus far, I have stayed true to that.

congressional republican support for the Iraq war was nearly unanimous whereas a majority of democrats in congress voted against it. even those who did vote for it were clear that their vote was an authorization to use force only when all other methods had been completely exhausted. Bush violated the spirit of the use of force resolution.

Regarding Syria... there is no doubt that it puts all of the civilized western world between a rock and a hard place. Obama certainly did not put us there... and we are certainly not alone there. Dealing with Assad's barbarism is pretty much a lose-lose situation, because neither side of that conflict looks to become our allies at the end of it all, regardless. I think that the US must, therefore, stand with those Syrian citizens who were killed with chemical weapons and do what we can to see that no more of their fellow countrymen are slaughtered that way.

Your mis-characterization of the truth was so good I thought I'd color them for you...the pinhead liberals knew EXACTLY what they were voting for ....exactly...
Bush made it plain months before the vote, the military buildup was in plain sight, and the Dems were very vocal in saying that Bush intended to attack Iraq immediately after 9/11 so don't piss on the rocks and tell us its raining....long before the vote.

Syria is no threat to us in any way.....let 'em kill each other all they want.....they'll have to wise up for themselves to the facts of life under
their barbaric leaders.....

they may have had an idea what Bush WANTED to do, but congressional democrats were clear about their desire that he use the authorization only as a last resort... certainly not as a first one. and as I have said before, republican support for the resolution was nearly unanimous whereas a majority of democrats in congress voted against it.

they may have had an idea what Bush WANTED to do, but congressional democrats were clear about their desire that he use the authorization only as a last resort... certainly not as a first one. and as I have said before, republican support for the resolution was nearly unanimous whereas a majority of democrats in congress voted against it.

LOL, the excuses never end, do they?

The sad thing is that a vote next week will likely split the other way along party lines, when we should have learned our lesson in 2003.

Yet here you are. Again.

I don't know why Rune responds to you but I know why I do, i'm a bully and I love picking on lessers........ like you, people who can't carry my jockstrap.....like you. I'm a predator.

ITS FUN!

Back