The Dems lined up for war before

I don't know why Rune responds to you but I know why I do, i'm a bully and I love picking on lessers........ like you, people who can't carry my jockstrap.....like you. I'm a predator.

ITS FUN!

troll.gif

I don't know why Rune responds to you but I know why I do, i'm a bully and I love picking on lessers........ like you, people who can't carry my jockstrap.....like you. I'm a predator. ITS FUN!

It's more fun to point out the inconsistencies in your claims.

I only go up against the A teamers.

What should an observer deduce from these contradictory claims?

who says there no evidence?

jesus I screamed the evidence Bush was lying about and the right just pretended it didn't exist

LOL, the excuses never end, do they?

The sad thing is that a vote next week will likely split the other way along party lines, when we should have learned our lesson in 2003.

excuses? I make no excuses for the fact that a majority of congressional democrats voted against the measure. Since then, I have never voted for any democrat who voted FOR the use of force resolution, and if any of them expects my vote in the future, they need to have gone on record as admitting that their vote on the measure - and the Iraq war in general - was wrong.

It's more fun to point out the inconsistencies in your claims.

What should an observer deduce from these contradictory claims?

Well here is what they should deduce.........A teamers will get thought provoking debate from me...................lessers like you will get toyed with like a cat does with the mouse.

I have never voted for any democrat who voted FOR the use of force resolution, and if any of them expects my vote in the future, they need to have gone on record as admitting that their vote on the measure - and the Iraq war in general - was wrong.

LOL, so you vote in how many states/districts?

LOL, so you vote in how many states/districts?

I vote absentee in Augusta, Maine... it's the only place I vote. My democratic congressman at the time voted against the war.. and I did not vote for either republican senator who both voted for it.

I guess that's the best you can do

Nah, not really but then again my best is not needed against you. I can mail itin, go through the paces and come out on top against you, you are london broil next to my filet mignon.

Bush got the resolution based upon outright lies and information falsified by his administration...................fact.

Since liberals call Bush a "retard", what does it say about the Democrats who swallowed these "outright lies and information falsified by his administration".

Was the "retard" smart enough to fool Democrats?

Back