The Donald Calls His Followers Idiots

Robo

Verified User
Donald Trump claims he could stand in the middle of a street and shoot somebody, I suppose without reason, he'd still "wouldn't lose a single vote."

Is that the epitome of arrogance, or is The Donald just correctly, smugly and laughingly giggling while he identifies the absolute idiocy of his loyal followers and voters?

Isn't what The Donald is actually saying is "my followers are so stupid, I could be a mass murder and they'd still love me and want me to control their little idiotic lives?"

his support is solid. he can do no wrong. I would argue partisan minds sometimes use the same lack of metrics.

Donald Trump claims he could stand in the middle of a street and shoot somebody, I suppose without reason, he'd still "wouldn't lose a single vote."

Is that the epitome of arrogance, or is The Donald just correctly, smugly and laughingly giggling while he identifies the absolute idiocy of his loyal followers and voters?

Isn't what The Donald is actually saying is "my followers are so stupid, I could be a mass murder and they'd still love me and want me to control their little idiotic lives?"

Where did he use the word idiot or idiotic??
Or is this just more of you projecting?? :D

donald-trump.jpg
TRUMP IS GOD!

AND HE KNOWS IT.​

He is playing the republican base

he is USING them for his own gratification

they are more than happy to please him.

the republicans got so caught up in their own lies they told their own base that anyone they voted for was evil once they took office.

being part of the system makes you evil

then they wonder why that also means them.

Instead of being able to KILL our government like you wanted to do you have instead killed your vehicle ( the republican party)

Let's see you modify his statement to say anything other than his followers are morons. Have at it brainwashed.

now face they are the republican base and always have been.

You can not win with them or without them.

your lies did this to you

Lies only work for a short while

your while is up

He said it loud and clear by "INSINUATION" how smart do you have to be to realize he's calling you a fucking moron?:cof1::rofl2:

It would appear that the "fucking moron" is the one that is seeing something that isn't there; but what ever blows your skirt up. :D

Let's see you modify his statement to say anything other than his followers are morons. Have at it brainwashed.

going from memory, but roughly it was "can you believe what they've been saying about me......its like....if I went out in the middle of the street and shot someone I wouldn't lose any voters".......

that wasn't a comment about his voters, it was a comment on the media.......

Back