The Donald Calls His Followers Idiots

It would appear that the "fucking moron" is the one that is seeing something that isn't there; but what ever blows your skirt up. :D

Oh Gosh! What a strong argument!:rofl2:

You friend are to Donald Trump what desh is to Democrats.:rofl2: "Lovin eyes never see!":rofl2::cof1:

going from memory, but roughly it was "can you believe what they've been saying about me......its like....if I went out in the middle of the street and shot someone I wouldn't lose any voters".......

that wasn't a comment about his voters, it was a comment on the media.......

Actually he's talking about "HIS PEOPLE." He's actually agreeing with what "THEY," (the media), are saying about "HIS PEOPLE." i.e. he's agreeing that "HIS PEOPLE" are morons.

Not from memory, here's the actual Donald himself.

Actually he's talking about "HIS PEOPLE." He's actually agreeing with what "THEY," (the media), are saying about "HIS PEOPLE." i.e. he's agreeing that "HIS PEOPLE" are morons.

thanks for confirming my memory......."they say".....

Oh Gosh! What a strong argument!:rofl2:

You friend are to Donald Trump what desh is to Democrats.:rofl2: "Lovin eyes never see!":rofl2::cof1:

It was way stronger then the one you were attempting and failing to make. :D

Are you going to move, along with a butt load of liberals, if Trump wins?? :chesh:

It was way stronger then the one you were attempting and failing to make. :D

That's what they all say when they're lost for rational response. :rolleyes:

Are you going to move, along with a butt load of liberals, if Trump wins?? :chesh:

I was here before The Donald. Iv'e seen arrogant self-aggrandizing assholes like him come and go. He won't be any different.:tongout:

Donald Trump claims he could stand in the middle of a street and shoot somebody, I suppose without reason, he'd still "wouldn't lose a single vote."

Is that the epitome of arrogance, or is The Donald just correctly, smugly and laughingly giggling while he identifies the absolute idiocy of his loyal followers and voters?

Isn't what The Donald is actually saying is "my followers are so stupid, I could be a mass murder and they'd still love me and want me to control their little idiotic lives?"

The democrat party continually elected a murderer in Teddy Kennedy, a KKK member in Robert Byrd and a serial rapist in Bill Clinton. Why would anything surprise you

The democrat party continually elected a murderer in Teddy Kennedy, a KKK member in Robert Byrd and a serial rapist in Bill Clinton. Why would anything surprise you

I'm not surprised by anything The Donald says. He believes he's above reproach for anything he says or does. If we look up "self-aggrandizing bastards" in the dictionary there's a picture of The Donald there.

you got a dog in the fight?

he stole your base

he owns them now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

he stole your base

he owns them now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He stole unprincipled people, he stole the angry people, problem is voting for him is voting for the same B.S. He did not steal conservatives.

He stole our base like democrats steal elections.

That's what they all say when they're lost for rational response. :rolleyes:

I was here before The Donald. Iv'e seen arrogant self-aggrandizing assholes like him come and go. He won't be any different.:tongout:

I noticed that about your responses; but I was just holding out hope that you could and would improve. :D

So you're not going to vote??

I'm not surprised by anything The Donald says. He believes he's above reproach for anything he says or does. If we look up "self-aggrandizing bastards" in the dictionary there's a picture of The Donald there.

Did you go and paste over all your photo's, you sly dog you? :D

Back