The Donald Calls His Followers Idiots

I'm not surprised by anything The Donald says. He believes he's above reproach for anything he says or does. If we look up "self-aggrandizing bastards" in the dictionary there's a picture of The Donald there.

Being a self-aggrandizing bastard is largely what keeps him popular among the republicans .
There is an element that loves that quality.

you got a dog in the fight?

Judge Andrew Napolitano. When somebody gets smart enough to nominate him, I'll consider voting. Otherwise I'll leave the duopoly's rigged elections up to the partisan brainwashed idiot suckers that think it's patriotic or some shit to vote in corrupt rigged elections.

Being a self-aggrandizing bastard is largely what keeps him popular among the republicans .
There is an element that loves that quality.

Right! and the Democrats are drawn like flies to shit to the "self-aggrandizing," lying bitch Hillary. What goes around, comes around!

Judge Andrew Napolitano. When somebody gets smart enough to nominate him, I'll consider voting. Otherwise I'll leave the duopoly's rigged elections up to the partisan brainwashed idiot suckers that think it's patriotic or some shit to vote in corrupt rigged elections.

I to would vote for Napolitano, right now if he started his campaign, but if my vote cancels a vote for any criminal the left runs then I will do it. We can't afford another 4 to 8 years of democrats bashing our country.

Back