The Donald Trump List

IBDaMann

I'm creating this thread for everybody to go to town listing off all the examples of how Donald Trump fell short in his official duties as President (as identified in the Constitution). Of course I'm not talking about Tweets or things he might have said at rallies or things he "thinks" ... I'm talking about bona fide actions as President under his official duties.

Just unload here in this thread. Let's show the world just how far Donald Trump came up short.

Trump organized a violent attack on the Capitol Jan. 6. He watched the violence for three hours and refused to call the National Guard.

I'm creating this thread for everybody to go to town listing off all the examples of how Donald Trump fell short in his official duties as President (as identified in the Constitution). Of course I'm not talking about Tweets or things he might have said at rallies or things he "thinks" ... I'm talking about bona fide actions as President under his official duties.

Just unload here in this thread. Let's show the world just how far Donald Trump came up short.

* Trump did try to ban bump stocks (which is unconstitutional). That ban was thrown out by the court.
* He also was unable to get Congress to repeal ObamaCare. He DID pull it's teeth though, and it's dying from its own weight.
* He fell for the Democrat fear mongering hoax of Covid19 long enough to allow real damage to occur to the economy.
* He failed to restore order in cities where arson, rioting, and open crime were occurring.

* Trump did try to ban bump stocks (which is unconstitutional). That ban was thrown out by the court.
* He also was unable to get Congress to repeal ObamaCare. He DID pull it's teeth though, and it's dying from its own weight.
* He fell for the Democrat fear mongering hoax of Covid19 long enough to allow real damage to occur to the economy.
* He failed to restore order in cities where arson, rioting, and open crime were occurring.

He stayed away from prosecuting HRC.

Trump organized a violent attack on the Capitol Jan. 6. He watched the violence for three hours and refused to call the National Guard.

Why doesn't he violently overthrow the govt right now like some leftist dipshit has suggested he wants to do?

Why doesn't he violently overthrow the govt right now like some leftist dipshit has suggested he wants to do?

Trump got 74,222,960 votes in 2020. I think that would be enough, most who are gun owners, to easily overthrow the United States government if Trump so wishes.

What's funny is a crowd of overzealous, unarmed and unorganized idiots did just that. And left a few hours later.

Trump got 74,222,960 votes in 2020. I think that would be enough, most who are gun owners, to easily overthrow the United States government if Trump so wishes.

What's funny is a crowd of overzealous, unarmed and unorganized idiots did just that. And left a few hours later.

Good luck with your civil war. You will be dead within five minutes.

The fact is trump is nothing of what the leftist imbeciles claim he is. They are scared to death of him and they should be.

Last edited:

You clearly are a stalker.

Damocles should prevent you from seeing or replying to my posts. Two fucking years you stalk. You are seriously mentally ill.

You clearly are a stalker.

Damocles should prevent you from seeing or replying to my posts. Two fucking years you stalk. You are seriously mentally ill.

I'll make you a deal I'll never reply to again as long as you stop posting stupid shit. As soon as you do I'll respond.

Wow! A genius and an astute observer to the overall BIG PICTURE!!

Just to think with your talents, you could easily qualify for the job of inseminating Turkeys for next years Thanksgiving Rush!

Thanks for sharing!

NEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT!

Back