The Donald Trump List

So what exactly are you and the rest of the Trump voters going to do with your guns? Polish 'em?

The same thing we do with them now:

* target and competitive shooting.
* hunting.
* defending ourselves, homes, families and property with them.
* shoot back at mass shooters starting some shit.
* keeping them clean and well maintained.
* and for some, polish them, since they are display or collector pieces.
* provide a check on rogue government agents.
* carry them wherever we go.
* ignore your hoplophobia.

All I can figure is that he somehow thinks that he's important enough for someone to bother stalking him. :laugh:

Yeah it's narcissism. I guess I'm not suppose to respond when people post stupid shit in an open forum. What gets me is that dimwit actually has the nerve to start an thread on how to have a conversation. It's almost as if these idiots think the rest of us can't see how they behave.

Trump organized a violent attack on the Capitol Jan. 6.
Nope. By your logic, all people who spoke publicly prior to Jan 6th somehow comprised the committee that organized a protest.

He watched the violence for three hours and refused to call the National Guard.
The violence was perpetrated by the government on the protesters. One woman was shot to death. The Federal Government became tyrannical and Trump had nothing to do with that. I watched the protest and I refused to call the National Guard. You refused to call the national guard as well. How are you, Trump and I guilty ... of whatever we're guilty?

Yeah it's narcissism. I guess I'm not suppose to respond when people post stupid shit in an open forum.
Feel free. It's an open forum.
What gets me is that dimwit actually has the nerve to start an thread on how to have a conversation.
Remember that dimwits like this actually think they can actually rule the world and how everybody thinks, how everybody believes, and how everybody speaks. They haven't figured out that censorship doesn't work.
It's almost as if these idiots think the rest of us can't see how they behave.
They can't. They think they are perfect, even more perfect then Jesus Christ and God.

Nope. By your logic, all people who spoke publicly prior to Jan 6th somehow comprised the committee that organized a protest.

The violence was perpetrated by the government on the protesters. One woman was shot to death. The Federal Government became tyrannical and Trump had nothing to do with that. I watched the protest and I refused to call the National Guard. You refused to call the national guard as well. How are you, Trump and I guilty ... of whatever we're guilty?

You are too fucking stupid to waste time with.

Recent filing by Jack Smith, Special Counsel:

Perhaps most importantly, the defendant’s [Trump] embrace of January 6 rioters is evidence of
his intent during the charged conspiracies, because it shows that these individuals acted as he
directed them to act;
indeed, this evidence shows that the rioters’ disruption of the certification
proceeding is exactly what the defendant intended on January 6. And finally, evidence of the
defendant’s statements regarding possible pardons for January 6 offenders is admissible to help
the jury assess the credibility and motives of trial witnesses, because through such comments, the
defendant is publicly signaling that the law does not apply to those who act at his urging regardless
of the legality of their actions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/docum...nline_manual_4

I appreciate the following contributions, but I have to disqualify a couple:

* Trump did try to ban bump stocks (which is unconstitutional). That ban was thrown out by the court.
* He also was unable to get Congress to repeal ObamaCare. He DID pull it's teeth though, and it's dying from its own weight.
* He fell for the Democrat fear mongering hoax of Covid19 long enough to allow real damage to occur to the economy.
* He failed to restore order in cities where arson, rioting, and open crime were occurring.

Trump's inability to control Congress is not a shortcoming on Trump's part but a fundamental aspect of separation of powers. Everything about Obamacare falls on Congress.

Trump was prohibited from "restoring order" in any cities, except for Washington DC, based on Constitutional limits to his authority. The President can assist when and where requested by the governor. No governor requested Trump's assistance.

Otherwise, thank you for the very candid review.

Back