The Earth is hollow

OMG... this is the tops for me now! Before, it was the people at redplanet.com who are devoted to building a society on Mars, after they terraform it. Oh yes, they firmly believe this can be done in ten to twenty years if they can get the funding.

Gnomes and Faeries roaming the insides of a hollow earth? Sounds like a drug-induced dream to me, I wonder what that Flugelhoffen guy was tripping on when he imagined going there?

But I am still really curious about it, I wish Brent would respond!! ...These gnomes? Are they like the Travelocity gnome? Because he is pretty cool, seems like he might be fun to hang out with. Also, I am wondering, with the tallness of 800 foot trees, are there also wood nymphs?

Dang, I have so many more questions... when we have earthquakes, and our tectonic plates shift, is that some event happening inside gnome/faerie world? ...and what exactly do they call it there? Do they have some gnomes or faeries who don't really believe there is another world below their feet? ....hmmm... I can think of more....

Hundreds of frozen Mammoths have been found in the vicinity of the Arctic Circle. How did they get there? The answer is simple. They venture beyond the polar hole, wander around for awhile, and eventually freeze to death.

Dang, I have so many more questions... when we have earthquakes, and our tectonic plates shift, is that some event happening inside gnome/faerie world?

When there is an Earthquake, the Earth essentially rings like a bell (because it is hollow). There have been many observations which are better explained by the hollow Earth model as compared to the conventional model. An example of this is the "shadow zone." But to answer your question, yes, most Earthquakes are felt by the inner-Earth inhabitants.

FYI, tectonic plates aren't real.

Do they have some gnomes or faeries who don't really believe there is another world below their feet?

According to Admiral Byrd's account, the inhabitants are fully aware of our existence.

....hmmm... I can think of more....

You believe in the Bible, don't you?

Well, the Genesis account of creation says waters were separated from waters (Verse 6). This is referring to the separation of oceans by the Earth's crust. Also, the sun wasn't created until the fourth day (Verse 16). But plants were created on the third day. This makes absolutely no sense until you accept that fact that plants first grew in the inner-Earth, where the light source was already in place. Life on the outer surface came later.

I would suggest to you that God originally intended life to reside within the Earth.

Eden still exists to this day, and according to Olaf Jansen, there is a majestic city constructed around it.

Last edited:
Thor, I have to say, that is way out there. You seem to have justified it all in your interpretations of the scriptures, but I am just not convinced this could be possible.

So, you get there through the "polar hole" and the frozen Mammoths are residents of Gnome Land who just fell through the hole? And tell me about this inner light source, how does it stay suspended, what fuels it, and is there a switch to turn it off at night or something?

The main issue here (among many) is the fact that it simply doesn't hold water with what we know about gravitational theory. We know how much mass it takes to create x amount of gravitational pull. Without the middle of the earth, we simply don't have enough mass to create the forces that make everything on "upper" earth possible.

And of all the people to go to the North Poll, why did we only discover some supposed account from Admiral Byrd, who was conveniently dead, to lend credence to this idea?

Brent. You really should kill yourself.

hollow_earth_complete_shell_model.gif

Pfff. And here we are worrying about gasses keeping sunlight in. This place must be pretty steamy with a miniature sun suspended in it. And it's amazing that this oven-like world is able to keep the ice caps in place to keep us out.

So, you get there through the "polar hole" and the frozen Mammoths are residents of Gnome Land who just fell through the hole?

I do not know with 100% certainty that there are gnomes, elves, etc. However, I do suspect it, as it seems many such "myths" are somehow tied to the concept of a hollow Earth. At the very least it is an intriguing thought!

There is however at least one race inhabiting the inner-Earth. That would be the giant race described by Admiral Byrd and Olaf Jansen.

Oh, and there is no "falling." :)

And tell me about this inner light source, how does it stay suspended,

Gravity.

what fuels it,

Fission, in all likelihood.

and is there a switch to turn it off at night or something?

Good question. Jansen described it as becoming "smokey" during the night, causing the light to dim significantly (although not as dramatically as nighttime on the surface). How that works is beyond me.

The main issue here (among many) is the fact that it simply doesn't hold water with what we know about gravitational theory.

Incorrect. It doesn't hold water with what we assume to know about gravity. But there remain many mysteries about gravity; there is much we do not know. For example, can you tell me the speed of gravity? Would a change in the Sun's gravity (for example) instantly influence, say, Pluto? Astronomers and cosmologists imply that the influence of gravity is instantaneous, but they never outright say it.

We know how much mass it takes to create x amount of gravitational pull. Without the middle of the earth, we simply don't have enough mass to create the forces that make everything on "upper" earth possible.

The problem is we've created a model based on a set of assumptions. But when we test the model with the data, it doesn't hold water.

I suggest you look into the research of Jan Lamprecht.

Last edited:
Incorrect. It doesn't hold water with what we assume to know about gravity. But there remain many mysteries about gravity; there is much we do not know.

I was going to point out to the Wizenhoffer, we don't "know" anything about a "theory."

Gravity is indeed a mystery in many ways, it seems to be associated with mass in a proportional way, however, we can't put Jupiter on the bathroom scales, we can only go by what is visible to our naked eye, and make calculations of estimates, to test our theories. Perhaps Jupiter also has an inner-planetary world? It's not like we have drilled to the center of it.

I am still curious as to how gravity supposedly works there, if it keeps the sun suspended, it must be reverse gravity, so do the gnomes and faeries have suction cup shoes, or what?

I was going to point out to the Wizenhoffer, we don't "know" anything about a "theory."

Gravity is indeed a mystery in many ways, it seems to be associated with mass in a proportional way, however, we can't put Jupiter on the bathroom scales, we can only go by what is visible to our naked eye, and make calculations of estimates, to test our theories. Perhaps Jupiter also has an inner-planetary world? It's not like we have drilled to the center of it.

If the Earth is hollow, it wouldn't be a leap of logic to assume all other planets are hollow, too. There is, at the very least, evidence to suggest that Mercury, Mars, and Saturn are also hollow.

Take Mercury for example. It is known for being an airless world, but every now and then, a thin atmosphere is detected. There have been pictures taken of clouds near the north and southern poles. My theory? Certain conditions within the planet disturb the interior atmosphere, pushing some air beyond the polar holes, thus forming clouds and very, very thin (but detectable) atmosphere.

It is highly possible there could be life in Mercury and Mars.

I would highly doubt Venus, however, because the poisonous, hot atmosphere of the exterior would circulate into the inner world.

I am still curious as to how gravity supposedly works there, if it keeps the sun suspended, it must be reverse gravity, so do the gnomes and faeries have suction cup shoes, or what?

Think of gravity as a pressure rather than a pulling.

Assuming the crust is about 1000 miles thick, the center of gravity would be 500 miles beneath our feet. However, due to the influence of the core, gravity on the inner surface would be only 2/3rds of our gravity. This would certainly explain the gigantism described by Olaf Jansen.

Back