The Earth is hollow

Dixie, we know plenty about "theories." Everything in science is a theory, and we know plenty about the observable universe based on nothing but theories. According to your retarded statement, we know nothing about anything!

That may be true for you and the rest of Alabama, but we in the "reality-based community" see it a different way.

Gravity, as we have define it, works mathematically. A hollow earth does not jive with the rest of the universe.

Yeah I am familiar with your radical religion of science worship, where you consider scientific theory to be the gospel and there is no question of its omnipotence.

LOL@ Gravity, as we defined it, works mathematically! Yes, as we have defined math, it works as math defines it to work. Duh!

A hollow earth may not jive with the universe as we presently understand it, just as a round earth didn't jive with what we once knew and understood about our universe. You religion of science fanatics like to take a few assumptions we make by observation and find facts which you don't believe refutable, yet that isn't what Science has ever done. The fundamental principle of science is not to answer questions, it is to ask them.

Put yourself in ancient Medieval times and imagine two chaps having a conversation about the possibility the Earth is round. I am sure one of them would be calling the other insane to believe this, as he couldn't rationalize how we could live on a ball. ...It defied everything we knew and understood about the universe up to that time, but it was proven to be so, in spite of mankind 'thinking' differently. This is my point, we don't always know what we think we know. Sometimes, we are completely wrong. Einstein theorized we couldn't travel faster than the speed of light because it was mathematically impossible, but with the discovery and research of black holes and anti-matter, we now have a theory which says it might be possible within the vortex of a black hole, to travel faster than light.

I mention Einstein because I know he is one of the Apostles of your religion.

Last edited:
Dixie, we know plenty about "theories." Everything in science is a theory, and we know plenty about the observable universe based on nothing but theories.

Is it just me, or does this not sound like George Bush answering a question about theories?

LOL

Back