The End Of Christian America

Another right wing fantasy.

December 24, 2012
In U.S., 77% Identify as Christian
Eighteen percent have no explicit religious identity
by Frank Newport
PRINCETON, NJ -- The large majority of Americans -- 77% of the adult population -- identify with a Christian religion, including 52% who are Protestants or some other non-Catholic Christian religion, 23% who are Catholic, and 2% who affiliate with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Another 18% of Americans do not have an explicit religious identity and 5% identify with a non-Christian religion.

Does that sound like the end of Christian America to you idiot? Really? Get a life outside your delusions!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159548/identify-christian.aspx

And egalitarians like you have purged Christianity from American society because it wasn't "fair" for America to have a dominate religion.

Hitler was a Pagen.

All his top lieutenants acknowledge that.

In fact, he preferred the Muslim faith to the Christians, who he saw as weak compared to the Muslims.

He only used religion much like Clinton did when he carried that Bible with the HUGE cross on it while he was "schtuking" Monica.

To influence gullible suckers.

The Founding Fathrs did as well, very few were devoutly religious. It was a social mechanism.

Hitler played both sides, he dabbed in the occult, he used Christian symbols and copied their rituals in his pageantry.

I've never once heard a Christian say or do so. Again....your magic 8 Ball is messing with you. Try praying, maybe you'll get better answers that way.

(Altho lots of *so called* Christians shame and embarrass the religion, no doubt. I count you on that list. God doesnt like ignorance nor other people doing his judging for Him.)

Does the constitution say anything like: All religions shall be equal.

Do you know?

And egalitarians like you have purged Christianity from American society because it wasn't "fair" for America to have a dominate religion.

So the 77% is a lie?

The great majority of Americans are not of the Christian faith?

Btw, you never mentioned exactly what was keeping Christians from behaving like Christians?

If five people were running in a race, your Jesus would stop the race half way through it and declare everybody the winner.

Your Jesus would have never chosen his disciples because to do that wouldn't be fair to everybody else.

And your Jesus would have never chosen one disciple as his number one man and another as the bottom guy because that wouldn't be "fair" to the other disciples.

I believe in the opposite. On another forum, I just debated someone about how ridiculous it is that we teach kids 'everyone's a winner!'

You'll have to stop building these 'bad girl' fantasies about me, it's not healthy....and I'm not available. And you are definitely not my type. I like my men to have a sense of humor and minds that arent closed as tight as an air lock.

Where did it go? What is preventing Christians from behaving in a Christian manner? Have the churches been removed? Did they stop giving out permits for new ones?

I believe in the opposite. On another forum, I just debated someone about how ridiculous it is that we teach kids 'everyone's a winner!'

You'll have to stop building these 'bad girl' fantasies about me, it's not healthy....and I'm not available. And you are definitely not my type. I like my men to have a sense of humor and minds that arent closed as tight as an air lock.

If you believe that, then why do you believe that all religions should be equal?

You are an egalitarian.

Everyone is a winner in their own way! They may not be a winner in the race but, I believe in fostering positive reenforcement in young people! There are seven areas of intelligence, unfortunately we focus on three in our system, we place far too much emphasis on athletics.

I always thank young people for their participation.

Last edited:
All religions should be treated equally by the gov't. Yes there are winners and losers, but the gov't treats them all the same.

But the constitution doesn't say that, you say that.

And that's how you justify suppressing free religious expression .. in the name of fairness and equality.

Everyone is a winner in their own way! They may not be a winner in the race but, I believe in fostering positive reenforcement in young people! There are seven areas of intelligence, unfortunately we focus on three in our system, we place far too much emphasis on

I always thank young people for their participation.

Does the constitution state anywhere that all religions are equal?

But the constitution doesn't say that, you say that.

And that's how you justify suppressing free religious expression .. in the name of fairness and equality.

The US Constitution says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof". The SCOTUS has said that created a separation of church and state. Your ability to worship has not been prohibited.

The US Constitution says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof". The SCOTUS has said that created a separation of church and state. Your ability to worship has not been prohibited.

Does the constitution say anything about equality in religions?

Does it say anything about equality about anything?

Does it even mention the word equality?

Back