The End Of Christian America

Of all the issues facing this nation right now, you want to worry about removing old religious symbols from public places? Weird priorities there.

And ift hose old religious symbols are so important to your faith, aren't you treading dangerously close to worshipping a graven image?

That judge in Alabama who placed the monument of the ten commandments in the lobby of the courthouse, you supported the government removing it, correct?

I said that they were historical symbols of America's historical past. If you want current and future generations of civic slaves in the country to believe your rot about America never being a Christian nation AMONG IT'S PEOPLE and not it's government, then you'd be removing monuments that state otherwise.

I think knowing that the Founding Fathers took great pains to make sure that no religion ever became the official religion tells me all I need to know.

The problem is, when the population was overwhelmingly Christian, there were those who decided tous e that power to try and make it a Christian nation. It isn't, it wasn't, and it never will be.

The "God of love" that you speak of was also a moral judgmental God and moral absolutes are something that you on the (new) left wanted badly to discard. You spoke of women of your ilk meaning AOD which doesn't correspond with a judgmental God as an example. This is where the girl on the horse comes into play with her new age, non judgmental fluff.

So you believe women should not be equal to men? Why is that not a surprise. I'm sure you want to gob ack to the days when white men were held to be superior to all others, regardless of what they actually did.

The "God of love" that you speak of was also a moral judgmental God and moral absolutes are something that you on the (new) left wanted badly to discard. You spoke of women of your ilk meaning AOD which doesn't correspond with a judgmental God as an example. This is where the girl on the horse comes into play with her new age, non judgmental fluff.

Any system that does not condemn rape and slavery is not moral, let alone morally absolute.

So in other words you didn't live in Alabama when your government removed it.

I didn't think you did.

Really? So, once again, you decide to answer questions for me? Why bother asking them then?

Actually, when the monument was placed there by Roy Moore, I was living in Leeds AL and working in Montgomery. I worked on the campaign to get the thing removed.

I don't think anybody is equal, that's your Marxist gig.

There is nothing Marxist about thinking people are equal. It does not mean that they are the same. It means their voices carry as much weight and that they are as important as everyone else.

I think it is quite obvious you do not think anyone is equal to you. Which is why I chuckle so often when posting here.

Really? So, once again, you decide to answer questions for me? Why bother asking them then?

Actually, when the monument was placed there by Roy Moore, I was living in Leeds AL and working in Montgomery. I worked on the campaign to get the thing removed.

Thank you!

At least you lived in the state (so you claim and I think you're lying) but you worked for the government in getting it removed and not the numerical majority within the state whom supported it.

I'll bet you supported the building of a mosque at ground zero. There's always a familiar pattern with you people.

Can you confirm that?

I don't think anybody is equal, that's your Marxist gig.

What would they be equal AT, man? What are humans FOR? Knives can be unequal in sharpness, lies in hugeness, but people are just people, with the same right to live properly, rather than be crowed at by extremist cocks on their dunghills as they are denied health and happiness to keep scoundrels rich.

What would they be equal AT, man? What are humans FOR? Knives can be unequal in sharpness, lies in hugeness, but people are just people, with the same right to live properly, rather than be crowed at by extremist cocks on their dunghills as they are denied health and happiness to keep scoundrels rich.
Awh another under achiever blaming the rich!
So cute

Back