The End Of Christian America

so all of the sudden the Dude woke up a republican again this morning?

jesus some people have NO consistent moral code

And still full of shit and crying about the rich!
What did you study, social welfare worker

I have no more interest in the rich than in turds, obviously. Who has, except the thieves themselves? I just want them to be deprived of their thieving. Since you deliberately rejected education in favour of money you are never going to understand that, so I suggest you just go back to your dungheap while it lasts. Clearly you have nothing to say to educated people, have you, except cock-a-doodle-doo?

There is nothing Marxist about thinking people are equal. It does not mean that they are the same. It means their voices carry as much weight and that they are as important as everyone else.

I think it is quite obvious you do not think anyone is equal to you. Which is why I chuckle so often when posting here.

People aren't equal little football. No two people are equal. If people were equal then there wouldn't be anybody who could excel.

People aren't equal little football. No two people are equal. If people were equal then there wouldn't be anybody who could excel.

Excelling at thieving, hard-heartedness and showing off doesn't seem to most people very admirable. What is wrong with American extremists, I wonder? It looks as if the lack of moral values is becoming the key divide between them and decency.

I have no more interest in the rich than in turds, obviously. Who has, except the thieves themselves? I just want them to be deprived of their thieving. Since you deliberately rejected education in favour of money you are never going to understand that, so I suggest you just go back to your dungheap while it lasts. Clearly you have nothing to say to educated people, have you, except cock-a-doodle-doo?
Oh yeah no butthurt here
That's some good whining gramps

Excelling at thieving, hard-heartedness and showing off doesn't seem to most people very admirable. What is wrong with American extremists, I wonder? It looks as if the lack of moral values is becoming the key divide between them and decency.
You have way too much interest in turds apparently
Sorry you failed

I agree with you, I am a radical extremist. Your American political associates are the establishment.

People excel based on their efforts. Equality is about each person having the same opportunities at the beginning.

I'll be little football and you can be "Scared of blowjobs". Such great indian names.

Back