The End Of Christian America

The hero of Kent State chimes in.

It's Hitler time again from the lefties who want all you boys and girls out there to be ashamed of yourselves and convince yourselves that secular America under the multiculturalist egalitarians is the way to go as your country continues to destroy itself.

They always bring out Hitler when you discuss western Christian civilization and it gets very, very old and obvious as to what they're always up to.

Silly Rabbit, you brought up the nazis. I'm just setting you straight on real history. Hitler thought he was doing God's work by killing Jews. You believe the same thing except the victims and methods have changed.

Religion has nothing to do with the downfall of the U.S. It's all about wealthy internationalists redistributing wealth upward and forcing working people into poverty - the right wing plan for over 100 yrs.

Kent st. 32 - W. Mich 14

you're such an ass

Most distressing is the claim that capitalism has failed. But to anything offering more insight.

It looks to me like she wrote a post and you demanded a link. And puffed yourself up like a big man "challenging" her for a link to her own views...which she apparently wrote herself. If I were her I'd link to my own post and tell you and your "challenge" to get fucked. Too many of the men here have very inflated opinions of themselves. I hope she brought a pin with her!

* The U.S. illegitimacy rate has rocketed from 5 percent of all births to 41 percent.

* Among African Americans the share of births out of wedlock is 71 percent, up from 23 percent in 1960.

* The percentage of households that were married - couple families with children under eighteen plummeted by 2006 to just 21.6 percent.

* Since Roe vs. Wade fifty million abortions have been performed.

* Between 1960 and 1990, the teenage suicide rate tripled. Though the numbers then fell, as of 2006 suicide was the third leading cause of death of young adults and adolescents aged 15 to 24, just behind homicides.

* Cheating in sports, scholastics, business, and marriage is pandemic.

* Between 1960 and 1992, violent crime - murder, rape, assault, soured 550 percent. the subsequent decline is due to the baby boomers passing out of the high crime ages (sixteen to thirty six.) the birth dearth, and a 700 percent increase in the prison population, which today stands at 2.3 million, with 5 million more on probation and parole.

* Individualistic hedonism, the Playboy philosophy, and MTV morality have and are destroying a nation founded on religion and the lessons it taught being it's morality.

* A nation founded on religion and it's morality which throws both away is a nation that is in the process of self destruction.

You're free to leave anytime.

No one is forcing you to stay.

It looks to me like she wrote a post and you demanded a link. And puffed yourself up like a big man "challenging" her for a link to her own views...which she apparently wrote herself. If I were her I'd link to my own post and tell you and your "challenge" to get fucked.

So you agree with me that 'she' was stating an opinion. Good.

I challenged her because I wanted to see if she was here for discussion or to antagonize others. You know, like you are right now.

* The U.S. illegitimacy rate has rocketed from 5 percent of all births to 41 percent.

* Among African Americans the share of births out of wedlock is 71 percent, up from 23 percent in 1960.

* The percentage of households that were married - couple families with children under eighteen plummeted by 2006 to just 21.6 percent.

* Between 1960 and 1990, the teenage suicide rate tripled. Though the numbers then fell, as of 2006 suicide was the third leading cause of death of young adults and adolescents aged 15 to 24, just behind homicides.

* Between 1960 and 1992, violent crime - murder, rape, assault, soured 550 percent. the subsequent decline is due to the baby boomers passing out of the high crime ages (sixteen to thirty six.) the birth dearth, and a 700 percent increase in the prison population, which today stands at 2.3 million, with 5 million more on probation and parole.

* Individualistic hedonism, the Playboy philosophy, and MTV morality have and are destroying a nation founded on religion and the lessons it taught being it's morality.

* A nation founded on religion and it's morality which throws both away is a nation that is in the process of self destruction.

Since after my blanket rebuttal of this, everyone is asking me for a link, I will ask the same of you: Do you have even one link to support any or all of this?

Po

* The percentage of households that were married - couple families with children under eighteen plummeted byPO006 to just 21.6 percent.

The rapid descent towards Detroitism is approaching full steam.

Last edited:
Iii
Silly Rabbit, you brought up the nazis. I'm just setting you straight on real history. Hitler thought he was doing God's work by killing Jews. You believe the same thing except the victims and methods have changed.

Religion has nothing to do with the downfall of the U.S. It's all about wealthy internationalists redistributing wealth upward and forcing working people into poverty - the right wing plan for over 100 yrKKK

Kent st. 32 - W. Mich 14

you're such an ass

No; you're actually the ass who makes the most remarkably asinine statements that cannot be supported by credible facts. But then you're one of the lying Liberal cabal on this forum that mindlessly parrots Marxist rhetoric.

Two things here; (1) Hitler didn't give a damn about God and you would be hard pressed to find cany reference of killing Jews as Gods work from Hitler by any credible sources; not that it would support your moronic views in any case; and (2) there is no redistribution of wealth upward and such claims are beyond merely stupid, they are incredibly moronic.

It's official; you're a dumbass, not just an ass.

religion-is-like-a-penis_091113.jpg

rel-faq-8_n.jpg

When the western nations united and went to war against a common outside enemy they stopped fighting each other and joined together under the banner of Christianity for a common cause and an effort to preserve Christendom against outside forces of evil. From the crusades to world war two just before America's entry into it, the allies united under the same western Christian banner against the evils of Nazism as a continuing tradition.

Which of those wars would you consider to be "christian"? In what war was killing so many something that you think was a "christian" act?

Religion has nothing to do with the downfall of the U.S. It's all about wealthy internationalists redistributing wealth upward and forcing working people into poverty - the right wing plan for over 100 yrs.

Kent st. 32 - W. Mich 14

you're such an ass

And we thought we were doing God's work destroying the indians. The crusaders claimed they were doing God's work raping & pillaging the "infidels". Much like the modern muslims, christians have been brainwashed into committing some heinous atrocities in the name of the God of Love.

So you agree with me that 'she' was stating an opinion. Good.

I challenged her because I wanted to see if she was here for discussion or to antagonize others. You know, like you are right now.

Please remove plank from your own eye, thanks

Which of those wars would you consider to be "christian"? In what war was killing so many something that you think was a "christian" act?

These are the same arguments used by the radical Christians when women wanted the vote. These zealots always preach the end to an inmaginery utopia, their country that never existed.

Kent st. 32 - W. Mich 14

you're such an ass

Hitler didn't believe in God. Hitler was a secularist Darwinist just like you are with your monkey in your avatar. The Nazis were Darwinists who combined a pagan Nordic religion into their science to justify their Aryan superiority. the German people made the fatal mistake of throwing their Christianity away and embracing Hitler and Nazism and the western allies united under the banner of Christianity - the thing Hitler detested then defeated him and the people who rejected God to follow him.

Even Joe Stalin who understood that the Russian people were Christian and not Bolsheviks reopened the churches and encouraged the people to unite under their country's religious banner when the war began.

And please spare me Hitler and the Catholic Church. Hitler used the churches in his country to control the people to a point where they believed he was their savior.

Back