The Enemy jew.

fandango

Maybe you won't take my word for it. But will you at least take the word of a jew? For example, there was somebody who was at least partially Jewish named Bobby Fischer. He is said to be the greatest chess genius of all time. Though he considered himself to be an all around genius who happened to play chess. Here is part of one of the things he said. "The United States is a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed jew bastards." If you want to see more of what he said, go to the website, "Bobby Fischer speaks out against the jews."

The talmud also has some pretty interesting things to say about the goyim. (You) I will show you some of the teachings. But you are probably going to have to click on the pages then zoom in to see them very well.
judaism 1.jpg judaism 2.jpg
judaism 3.jpg judaism 4.jpg

Here are some more teachings from the talmud. But a couple of them may be what you have already seen.
judaism 5.jpg

Face it. The jews are your ENEMY! I could give you MANY more reasons why. But for now, suffice it to say that whatever a jew may tell you, you would do well to believe just the opposite. I have found the same to be true for their supporters as well.

Last edited:
This guys sounds like Henry Gibson in the Blues Brothers.

The orange baboon and his fucking Trumpanzees are my enemy, fandango.

To hell with what I sound like. And your jew made movie. Did you DARE read any of what I posted? I didn't think so. But it would have been interesting to hear you say what you thought they sounded like.

Maybe you won't take my word for it. But will you at least take the word of a jew? For example, there was somebody who was at least partially Jewish named Bobby Fischer. He is said to be the greatest chess genius of all time. Though he considered himself to be an all around genius who happened to play chess. Here is part of one of the things he said. "The United States is a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed jew bastards." If you want to see more of what he said, go to the website, "Bobby Fischer speaks out against the jews."

The talmud also has some pretty interesting things to say about the goyim. (You) I will show you some of the teachings. But you are probably going to have to click on the pages then zoom in to see them very well.
View attachment 7133 View attachment 7134
View attachment 7135 View attachment 7136

Here are some more teachings from the talmud. But a couple of them may be what you have already seen.
View attachment 7137

Face it. The jews are your ENEMY! I could give you MANY more reasons why. But for now, suffice it to say that whatever a jew may tell you, you would do well to believe just the opposite. I have found the same to be true for their supporters as well.

You misspelled Joo.

View attachment 7133 View attachment 7134
View attachment 7135 View attachment 7136

View attachment 7137

Bobby Fischer is batshit crazy!
Poor choice to make your idiotic antisemitic point!

Aw, widdle wannabe storm trooper needs a hug. Let's use this.

vAqnlvD.jpg

The Jews are awesome, I wish the conspiracy you believe in actually existed so that we wouldn't be under the control of psychotic mayos.

Adolf Hitler was a 'cowardly pig' according to fellow First World War soldiers

Adolf Hitler was labelled a “cowardly pig” by fellow First World War soldiers in his regiment, newly discovered archives have disclosed

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture...rding-to-fellow-First-World-War-soldiers.html
Yea....well to be fair....Hitler won the Iron Cross first class, which was rarely awarded to enlisted men. Also to win the Iron Cross first class you first have to win the Iron Cross second class.

People can dig up what they want to and granted Hitler is one of histories greatest villain's but to survive in the trenches as long as he did in WWI, when so many didn't survive, and to earn one of the German Armies highest awards for bravery as an enlisted man, tells me all I need to know about his courage in combat. Hitler was certainly capable of being very courageous during WWI.

Maybe you won't take my word for it. But will you at least take the word of a jew? For example, there was somebody who was at least partially Jewish named Bobby Fischer.

Why should we believe one Jewish guy who idolized Hitler and gave up his American citizenship?

To hell with what I sound like. And your jew made movie. Did you DARE read any of what I posted? I didn't think so. But it would have been interesting to hear you say what you thought they sounded like.

Nazi's really got a bad rap, some were fine people. Very fine.

Yea....well to be fair....Hitler won the Iron Cross first class, which was rarely awarded to enlisted men. Also to win the Iron Cross first class you first have to win the Iron Cross second class.

People can dig up what they want to and granted Hitler is one of histories greatest villain's but to survive in the trenches as long as he did in WWI, when so many didn't survive, and to earn one of the German Armies highest awards for bravery as an enlisted man, tells me all I need to know about his courage in combat. Hitler was certainly capable of being very courageous during WWI.

And Hitler liked dogs. And dogs liked Hitler. :thumbsup:

Bobby Fischer is batshit crazy!
Poor choice to make your idiotic antisemitic point!

I read what he said in the website I directed people to. Did you? I didn't find anything untrue about any of it. True, he apparently has a thing against circumcision. But that is his choice. Also, this thread wasn't about what Bobby Fischer said. It is about what the talmud teaches. Do you enjoy being basically viewed as a piece of shit? And are those the types of people you want ruling you? (Which they do)

I read what he said in the website I directed people to. Did you? I didn't find anything untrue about any of it. True, he apparently has a thing against circumcision. But that is his choice. Also, this thread wasn't about what Bobby Fischer said. It is about what the talmud teaches. Do you enjoy being basically viewed as a piece of shit? And are those the types of people you want ruling you? (Which they do)

Christianity teaches that we're all fucked just for getting here, so we must all bow down to a male dominator god chain of command. You of course can choose your own foreskin styling. Religion has always been about the unsubstantial people having rulers.

Yep.. Fischer was always crazy...

It always amazes me how somebody can view somebody else who is way smarter than them as "crazy." He may have had some quirks. But he was smarter than you. And being at least part jewish, his opinion of them would hold more water than yours.

Back