The Energized Base?

Cancel7

Banned
You know, it’s interesting, I’ve read several accounts, and seen the photographic back-up, of the empty seats at the Republican convention last night. At the Democratic convention, they were all saying that they had to be there early or they’d lose their seats. I read one account, over at Andrew Sullivan’s, that says not only were there plenty of empty seats, they were GOOD seats!

I am really starting to wonder if this Palin pick doesn’t have anything other than a handful of cloistered pundits, the fringe end times folks, and Pat Buchanon excited. One of the interesting things I’ve seen is conservative leaning women and men, (not the fringe end timers) seem to be asking, why isn’t this woman home with her special-needs child and pregnant daughter? See, that is a reaction I can totally see coming from the right. There is more to the base than the extremist religious wack right. There’s the pretty religious, socially conservative base, and those guys want a mother of five, with one very very high maintenance infant, and one pregnant teen, home. And don’t come crying to me, because that’s YOUR base, not mine. My people won’t vote for her because we don’t like to have our bodies held hostage by the state, our teenaged daughters dreaming of dropping out of school and being impregnanted by LEVI! and creationism taught in our schools.

I don’t think, that outside of the fringe at that convention, there’s any excitement. So, let’s see.

McCain raised some $10 million in the couple of days after she was announced. I obviously don't know who those donors consisted of but it says there is some excitment.

You know, it’s interesting, I’ve read several accounts, and seen the photographic back-up, of the empty seats at the Republican convention last night. At the Democratic convention, they were all saying that they had to be there early or they’d lose their seats. I read one account, over at Andrew Sullivan’s, that says not only were there plenty of empty seats, they were GOOD seats!

I am really starting to wonder if this Palin pick doesn’t have anything other than a handful of cloistered pundits, the fringe end times folks, and Pat Buchanon excited. One of the interesting things I’ve seen is conservative leaning women and men, (not the fringe end timers) seem to be asking, why isn’t this woman home with her special-needs child and pregnant daughter? See, that is a reaction I can totally see coming from the right. There is more to the base than the extremist religious wack right. There’s the pretty religious, socially conservative base, and those guys want a mother of five, with one very very high maintenance infant, and one pregnant teen, home. And don’t come crying to me, because that’s YOUR base, not mine. My people won’t vote for her because we don’t like to have our bodies held hostage by the state, our teenaged daughters dreaming of dropping out of school and being impregnanted by LEVI! and creationism taught in our schools.

I don’t think, that outside of the fringe at that convention, there’s any excitement. So, let’s see.

I'm not really a conservative, but I am somewhat excited about the Palin pick. Guess it's just the fact that I'm a social hemmroid, or I just hate the way people act in politics.

wow, this pick really has the Dems running scared. Looks like its ok for nonstop attacks on the kids of politicians now, when just a few months ago they were complaining about how mean people were for attacking the spouse of a politician.

Apparently Darla has little faith in teenage women who become pregnant to be able to handle going to school and having a kid at the same time. Apparently her feminism only goes so far. Apparently women are just toooooooo weak to hold a job or go to school and have kids at the same time.

McCain raised some $10 million in the couple of days after she was announced. I obviously don't know who those donors consisted of but it says there is some excitment.

Yeah…meanwhile what we don’t hear is that McCain raised 45 million last month, the vast majority of that BEFORE the palin pick.

So we have a bunch of SF types, excited by the prospect of forcing women to bear their rapist’s children, who have stated as fact, that it was the Palin pick.

We know no such thing.

wow, this pick really has the Dems running scared. Looks like its ok for nonstop attacks on the kids of politicians now, when just a few months ago they were complaining about how mean people were for attacking the spouse of a politician.

Apparently Darla has little faith in teenage women who become pregnant to be able to handle going to school and having a kid at the same time. Apparently her feminism only goes so far. Apparently women are just toooooooo weak to hold a job or go to school and have kids at the same time.

Statistically, they are less likely to even finish high school, to live in poverty, and to raise children who struggle in school. Sorry, thems the facts.

Yeah…meanwhile what we don’t hear is that McCain raised 45 million last month, the vast majority of that BEFORE the palin pick.

So we have a bunch of SF types, excited by the prospect of forcing women to bear their rapist’s children, who have stated as fact, that it was the Palin pick.

We know no such thing.

LMAO... so now you are resorting to outright lies?

Where have I stated ANYTHING about the money he has raised???

I know you are excited at bashing yet another woman who doesn't support your desire to kill innocent kids, but damn, do you have to lie about me as well?

LMAO... so now you are resorting to outright lies?

Where have I stated ANYTHING about the money he has raised???

I know you are excited at bashing yet another woman who doesn't support your desire to kill innocent kids, but damn, do you have to lie about me as well?

You haven't bragged about how much money has been raised since she was picked? Well, if it wasn't you it was damo. You know, you two are a lot like bush/mccain, so that's hardly my fault.

We know no such thing.

I'm not a math major but $10m in a couple of days span projects to far more than $45m in a month.

Let's say Palin wins how is her belief there should be no abortions going to manifest itself in policy any different that if she was pro-life but supported exceptions for rape, mothers health etc.?

Statistically, they are less likely to even finish high school, to live in poverty, and to raise children who struggle in school. Sorry, thems the facts.

Out of those that live in poverty.... how many already live in poverty?

Out of those who drop out of school... do they stay the same regardless of being in a single parent family vs. two parent, urban vs. suburb/rural, quality of schools?

Out of those whose kids struggle in school... do the percentages change when the father sticks around vs. runs like hell? when the teenage mother has support of family vs. not?

Your stats are generic as hell.

I'm not a math major but $10m in a couple of days span projects to far more than $45m in a month.

Let's say Palin wins how is her belief there should be no abortions going to manifest itself in policy any different that if she was pro-life but supported exceptions for rape, mothers health etc.?

Oh gosh, everything from funding rape crisis centers, to education. It's an anti-woman world view, that is simply unacceptable to the overwhelming percentage of women in this country, with only a few women, like SF , supporting it.

Don't forget Cawacko, he has public financing which kicks in as soon as he accept the nomination right? So, doesn't it make sense that there woudl be a big fund raising/spending push at the end?

Face it, we don't know WHAT that is attributable to. Let's wait and see, and not assume.

You haven't bragged about how much money has been raised since she was picked? Well, if it wasn't you it was damo. You know, you two are a lot like bush/mccain, so that's hardly my fault.

LMAO... so now you are not even going to accept personal responsibility for your own statements? Can't even admit when you were wrong??? Which one of us is like Bush???

Darla Bush it is.

Out of those that live in poverty.... how many already live in poverty?

Out of those who drop out of school... do they stay the same regardless of being in a single parent family vs. two parent, urban vs. suburb/rural, quality of schools?

Out of those whose kids struggle in school... do the percentages change when the father sticks around vs. runs like hell? when the teenage mother has support of family vs. not?

Your stats are generic as hell.

LOL

The Spinner, desperate to force women to bear the child of their rapists, at it again.

They're not MY stats, they're THE stats. Thems the facts.

LMAO... so now you are not even going to accept personal responsibility for your own statements? Can't even admit when you were wrong??? Which one of us is like Bush???

Darla Bush it is.

No, you're like Bush/McCain...you know, no one can tell you apart.

LOL

The Spinner, desperate to force women to bear the child of their rapists, at it again.

They're not MY stats, they're THE stats. Thems the facts.

Again, they are generic. I did not say they were inaccurate. They do not break down the other circumstances. WHAT causes those who don't fall into those categories to succeed??? What are the other contributing factors?

I don't know why I ask. From someone who likes to dehumanize kids so that she can enjoy and revel in their deaths, I should not expect you to actually care about these young women either.

Oh gosh, everything from funding rape crisis centers, to education. It's an anti-woman world view, that is simply unacceptable to the overwhelming percentage of women in this country, with only a few women, like SF , supporting it.

Don't forget Cawacko, he has public financing which kicks in as soon as he accept the nomination right? So, doesn't it make sense that there woudl be a big fund raising/spending push at the end?

Face it, we don't know WHAT that is attributable to. Let's wait and see, and not assume.

The money just goes to the RNC or somewhere else that run's ads on his behalf.

It doesn't effect me one way or the other but there was an article on MSN's home page the other day that said McCain had raised $10m in the couple of days following Palin's announcement.

My wife is now going to vote for McCain. She sent his campaign $500 yesterday.....and yes, it is all because of Palin.

No, you're like Bush/McCain...you know, no one can tell you apart.

Listen Ms. Bush... lets not get confused... you are the one that cannot admit you were wrong on your blatant lie. You tried to bash me on something I had not said. Your inability to admit your mistake is very Bushlike. Your desire to kill kids also gives you two something in common... he does it with bombs and you do it with doctors.

The money just goes to the RNC or somewhere else that run's ads on his behalf.

It doesn't effect me one way or the other but there was an article on MSN's home page the other day that said McCain had raised $10m in the couple of days following Palin's announcement.

yes, but it can't be becauase of Palin, cause Darla Bush said so.

Listen Ms. Bush... lets not get confused... you are the one that cannot admit you were wrong on your blatant lie. You tried to bash me on something I had not said. Your inability to admit your mistake is very Bushlike. Your desire to kill kids also gives you two something in common... he does it with bombs and you do it with doctors.

LOL..

Back