The Energized Base?

The money just goes to the RNC or somewhere else that run's ads on his behalf.

It doesn't effect me one way or the other but there was an article on MSN's home page the other day that said McCain had raised $10m in the couple of days following Palin's announcement.

But that is assuming causation, something that really lacks evidence. As I said, what's the harm in not jumping at the bait, and waiting to see? That's what I feel like doing. do I have to sign on or something? What's with all the peer pressure?

Listen Ms. Bush... lets not get confused... you are the one that cannot admit you were wrong on your blatant lie. You tried to bash me on something I had not said. Your inability to admit your mistake is very Bushlike. Your desire to kill kids also gives you two something in common... he does it with bombs and you do it with doctors.

I hope you have one of those portable blood pressure checkers in your office.

But that is assuming causation, something that really lacks evidence. As I said, what's the harm in not jumping at the bait, and waiting to see? That's what I feel like doing. do I have to sign on or something? What's with all the peer pressure?

This coming from someone who already has Bristol dropping out of school and going on welfare because that is what some statistic suggests will happen????

Coming from someone who has jumped on every single rumor about Palin??

Ok, if it makes you feel better go right ahead. We'll just call it a coincidence.

This coming from someone who already has Bristol dropping out of school and going on welfare because that is what some statistic suggests will happen????

Coming from someone who has jumped on every single rumor about Palin??

Wow...this is starting to sound like a cult...

LMAO... so now you are resorting to outright lies?

Where have I stated ANYTHING about the money he has raised???

I know you are excited at bashing yet another woman who doesn't support your desire to kill innocent kids, but damn, do you have to lie about me as well?

Innocent babies, let me see you hold a 3 month old fetus, for that matter, how about a five month old fetus. Are you able to feed it? Diaper it? Does it breathe on its own?

Get real lady...

Abortions don't kill kids, we know that some like to sensationalize this, but hey, when you can hold a three month old fetus and its breathes, then I will start listening to your side of the argument!

Innocent kids are in Iraq and I know Darla doesn't support killing them!

You know, it’s interesting, I’ve read several accounts, and seen the photographic back-up, of the empty seats at the Republican convention last night. At the Democratic convention, they were all saying that they had to be there early or they’d lose their seats. I read one account, over at Andrew Sullivan’s, that says not only were there plenty of empty seats, they were GOOD seats!

I am really starting to wonder if this Palin pick doesn’t have anything other than a handful of cloistered pundits, the fringe end times folks, and Pat Buchanon excited. One of the interesting things I’ve seen is conservative leaning women and men, (not the fringe end timers) seem to be asking, why isn’t this woman home with her special-needs child and pregnant daughter? See, that is a reaction I can totally see coming from the right. There is more to the base than the extremist religious wack right. There’s the pretty religious, socially conservative base, and those guys want a mother of five, with one very very high maintenance infant, and one pregnant teen, home. And don’t come crying to me, because that’s YOUR base, not mine. My people won’t vote for her because we don’t like to have our bodies held hostage by the state, our teenaged daughters dreaming of dropping out of school and being impregnanted by LEVI! and creationism taught in our schools.

I don’t think, that outside of the fringe at that convention, there’s any excitement. So, let’s see.

Your a hot air bag. Palin is the people of USA. Obama, with less experience and a wife with special needs, along with his communist base, gets no praise from me. He never ever lived a day in his life with the people like Palin did every day of her life. I know who represents me--and it ain't a dem commie or rep commie.

Innocent babies, let me see you hold a 3 month old fetus, for that matter, how about a five month old fetus. Are you able to feed it? Diaper it? Does it breathe on its own?

Get real lady...

Abortions don't kill kids, we know that some like to sensationalize this, but hey, when you can hold a three month old fetus and its breathes, then I will start listening to your side of the argument!

Once again, in order for something to be living, you gotta be emotionally attached to it. If it doesn't breath yet, then it's just a thing!

This causation thing is pretty funny. It's like saying it is causation to say Obama's recent jump in the polls was due to the DNC Convention and his speech there. Or it is causation to say attendence is up for a team that all of a sudden started winning but its not a result of the winning?

I'm not trying to be condescending but some things seem pretty hard to deny.

This causation thing is pretty funny. It's like saying it is causation to say Obama's recent jump in the polls was due to the DNC Convention and his speech there. Or it is causation to say attendence is up for a team that all of a sudden started winning but its not a result of the winning?

I'm not trying to be condescending but some things seem pretty hard to deny.

Seriously, I’ve learned that the conventional wisdom, is almost always wrong. This is because, most pundits are total dumbasses. One person says something, and they all keep repeating it. It’s crazy. I would want to take a very close look at the August numbers, and the people behing them, before I made any conclusion.

None of those change the fact of whether it is a living human being. Not one. But thanks for playing the dehumanizing game.

"Get real lady..."

Um...yeah, I know Darla likes to pretend I am a woman sometimes... I am still a guy... which I am sure will make you like me even more....

"Abortions don't kill kids, we know that some like to sensationalize this, but hey, when you can hold a three month old fetus and its breathes, then I will start listening to your side of the argument!"

I know that is what those of you who dehumanize the unborn children wish to believe, but science disagrees with you. It is a unique human life upon fertilization of the egg cell. There is NO magic baby fairy that comes along and turns it human at some arbitrary date dreamed up by those who wish to preserve the "right" to kill the unborn kid.

No, she wishes to protect THOSE kids... I say we just start aborting all kids, then you and darla won't have to worry about bombs being dropped on them.

:rolleyes:

Seriously, I’ve learned that the conventional wisdom, is almost always wrong. This is because, most pundits are total dumbasses. One person says something, and they all keep repeating it. It’s crazy. I would want to take a very close look at the August numbers, and the people behing them, before I made any conclusion.

I agree... like pundits who are shouting from the rooftops about how evil Palin etc..... then the left wingnuts continue posting 4326 different threads on it.

:)

I agree... like pundits who are shouting from the rooftops about how evil Palin etc..... then the left wingnuts continue posting 4326 different threads on it.

:)

Sorry if you don't like it, but Palin is the first big "executive" decision McCain has made. It deserves scrutiny, particularly from what we have heard about their vetting "process", and also since he is touting his experience & judgment, over the issues, in this campaign...

Sorry if you don't like it, but Palin is the first big "executive" decision McCain has made. It deserves scrutiny, particularly from what we have heard about their vetting "process", and also since he is touting his experience & judgment, over the issues, in this campaign...

I think it's her time of the month again!

It's sad, Palin would be the first woman President. Odds are Mcfossil dies before the first term and certainly no way he finishes two.
But cunts like Oncelor and Dhula will use the moveon.mindlessdemocrat talking points against her.
Her experience clobbers Obama/King poser's.
they lose in a lanslide because even though Obama sold out the anti-war crowd theres enough turbo-lib poor self loathing losers like Oncelor/dhula to put him over the top

It's sad, Palin would be the first woman President. Odds are Mcfossil dies before the first term and certainly no way he finishes two.
But cunts like Oncelor and Dhula will use the moveon.mindlessdemocrat talking points against her.
they lose in a lanslide because even though Obama sold out the anti-war crowd theres enough turbo-lib poor self loathing losers like Oncelor/dhula to put him over the top

Goddamn, are you stupid.

Usually, short guys try to work hard at school, so they don't sound so mindlessly illiterate when they write & speak, but you really threw caution to the wind on that one.

I really need to IA button, and brush your teeth before you kiss your mother, if you have one, that is!

Goddamn, are you stupid.

Usually, short guys try to work hard at school, so they don't sound so mindlessly illiterate when they write & speak, but you really threw caution to the wind on that one.

Oh. I was hoping he was the one person who drowned during Gustav. I figured, with his height and all...

Back