The Ethics of Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not see that:laugh:....priceless addition to the borrowing and altering of your "fake templates".... while confessing his templates were in actuality fakes...It's hard to ask for better entertainment while you wait for him to honor his bet...(I think I could have predicted Exactly what was going to happen...we've seen it unfold before here...it's like they have a script to follow....;))

fdffjdf

Didja see this?

Dumb Uncle thinks dental school has homeroom, 1st period, 2nd period, recess, afternoon naps.
This guy's a real hoot! Continually humiliates himself. :laugh:
Prove I'm wrong. LOL

The fact remains you could have bought those certificates on the street, downloaded them from the Internet and that they have no more validity than this one:

NrypG7E.jpg

You are clearly too fucking stupid to have a doctorate. You're a Trumper, you're a racist, you post fake degrees online as your own and you claim to be a victim. All that adds up to the truth that you are a L-O-S-E-R.

Are you sexting with TOP? She likes that as you probably know.

Prove I'm wrong. LOL

The fact remains you could have bought those certificates on the street, downloaded them from the Internet and that they have no more validity than this one:

You are clearly too fucking stupid to have a doctorate. You're a Trumper, you're a racist, you post fake degrees online as your own and you claim to be a victim. All that adds up to the truth that you are a L-O-S-E-R.

Are you sexting with TOP? She likes that as you probably know.
How many posts is that today so far? In the 40's yet? Slow day? Get a life. Oh sorry, too late for that. Life has already passed you by. No friends, no family, no hobbies, no education. Just JPP. Truly pathetic.

How many posts is that today so far? In the 40's yet? Slow day? Get a life. Oh sorry, too late for that. Life has already passed you by. No friends, no family, no hobbies, no education. Just JPP. Truly pathetic.
Ooooh....anymouse, the anti-military dental tech is angwy. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back