The everything Super Bowl Thread

The official ratings are in!
Nielsen found that the SB had an official rating of
A lot of viewers!

We got no instant numbers this time, the ones based off of the realtime data collection program, and we would normally have the hard numbers on day two but it is not clear that we will. There was something awhile back were it took I think five days because of problems.

I’ve been a Bengals fan since 72.

That sucked man. My best friend is from Bucyrus. He texts me a couple of hours before kick off and not only is he at the game he had 50 yard line seats (fvcker - I didn't know he was going). In the picture he was wearing his Bengals hat (gotta represent for O-H-I-O) but by the end of the game he had taken it off and was rooting for the Rams (he's lived in LA since college).

Not sure how he can live with himself selling out the G.O.A.T. state like that but that's his cross to bear. Still bummed for y'all.

That sucked man. My best friend is from Bucyrus. He texts me a couple of hours before kick off and not only is he at the game he had 50 yard line seats (fvcker - I didn't know he was going). In the picture he was wearing his Bengals hat (gotta represent for O-H-I-O) but by the end of the game he had taken it off and was rooting for the Rams (he's lived in LA since college).

Not sure how he can live with himself selling out the G.O.A.T. state like that but that's his cross to bear. Still bummed for y'all.

Yea…now I know how you felt after USC lost the NCG against the Longhorns and they found you three days later in the trash dumpster behind Perkins. ;-)

I’ve been a Bengals fan since 72.

Don't feel bad.

The BIL of an old friend of mine is a lifelong Browns fan.

Talk about tough!!!!

BTW, Re: the Bengals, Chris Collinsworth grew up in the same county I grew up in.

When I was in college I briefly dated a girl who went to Titusville Astronaut High School with him.

Excelled at everything he did.

Back