the evil of your insane gun obsession

Tell me, someone you think should't own guns, when you plan to come and try to take them from me. When should I expect you?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahawhahahahah

now

where did anyone say someone was coming for your guns you lying sack of rat fuck

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahawhahahahah

now

where did anyone say someone was coming for your guns you lying sack of rat fuck

You didn't say. That's why I asked when to someone that hates guns. My daughters learned to shoot at an early age. You seem to think that's wrong. What are you going to do about it? Nothing from what I can tell.

You didn't say. That's why I asked when to someone that hates guns. My daughters learned to shoot at an early age. You seem to think that's wrong. What are you going to do about it? Nothing from what I can tell.

quit fucking lying about what the American people want

it will be the one true instance where the fucktard hoplphobes will happily accept a mercenary force to come annihilate the enemy gun owners.

How many citizens of Syria, North Korea and Cuba, wish they had the right to keep and bear an AR15?

Guns in schools would save lives likely by deflecting terrorist and maniacs before they take the notion to mass murder or seriously limiting their slaughter.

Drunken leftist bitches want to disarm the law-abiding and create more soft targets for the nut cases that don't obey laws.

OUTLAW "GUN FREE ZONES."

How many citizens of Syria, North Korea and Cuba, wish they had the right to keep and bear an AR15?

Guns in schools would save lives likely by deflecting terrorist and maniacs before they take the notion to mass murder or seriously limiting their slaughter.

Drunken leftist bitches want to disarm the law-abiding and create more soft targets for the nut cases that don't obey laws.

OUTLAW "GUN FREE ZONES."

In reality, while I understand and agree with your view about gun free zones, there truly is no such thing. When those who would commit acts like Orlando, San Bernadino, etc do so in places called gun free zones, they prove there is no such thing.

well regulated militia

well regulated

regulated

13495225_912129422229097_653022988830289788_n.jpg

it was that way one time fucktard

then this democracy fixed It

where was that written In the constitution BTW?

It wasn't "democracy" that recognized the right to abortion it was the Supreme Court . . .

The reason that the right to privacy and the derivative right to abortion even exist is because of the inviolate nature of the rights secured in the first eight amendments of the Bill of Rights and those provisions representing a "rational continuum of liberty".

If your stupid belief on the 2nd is true, and one of the links in the chain can be cut out, then the Court's reasoning for finding unenumerated rights in the "penumbras" and "emanations" of the rights secured in the Bill of Rights must be false.

So, if your get your way, you open Griswold v CT, Roe v Wade, Planned Parenthood v Casey, Lawrence v Texas and Obergefell v. Hodges to challenge. In other words, your unhinged, baseless attack on the right to arms, if successful, will threaten the recognition and security of the right of privacy and the right to abortion and other contraception methods and gains made in LGBTQ rights.

You go girl!

It wasn't "democracy" that recognized the right to abortion it was the Supreme Court . . .

The reason that the right to privacy and the derivative right to abortion even exist is because of the inviolate nature of the rights secured in the first eight amendments of the Bill of Rights and those provisions representing a "rational continuum of liberty".

If your stupid belief on the 2nd is true, and one of the links in the chain can be cut out, then the Court's reasoning for finding unenumerated rights in the "penumbras" and "emanations" of the rights secured in the Bill of Rights must be false.

So, if your get your way, you open Griswold v CT, Roe v Wade, Planned Parenthood v Casey, Lawrence v Texas and Obergefell v. Hodges to challenge. In other words, your unhinged, baseless attack on the right to arms, if successful, will threaten the recognition and security of the right of privacy and the right to abortion and other contraception methods and gains made in LGBTQ rights.

You go girl!

Amen1_zpsd1wsuyhm.jpg

Back