The free market

LOL, we've established that you don't give a fuck about chinese oppression. Why bother going back there?

What has currency exchange to do with this? Just another red herring.

I care about the chinese to a degree, but I care more about the impact of trade with slave laborers on free people.

no redherrings, it's just that you use the fact that they get a threw cents thrown at them in their cages to deny their oppression.

You don't care at all about the Chinese.

Why would people in cages be thrown any money?

Your strange fantasy world just does not make any sense. You really should stfu or come up with some reality based arguments.

You don't care at all about the Chinese.
I do care, but short of conquering the nation and changing the whole society I don't know what can be done about. WHat we CAN do is stop their totalitarian elitism and inhumanity from infecting our own society through our interactions with them.
Why would people in cages be thrown any money?

Your strange fantasy world just does not make any sense. You really should stfu or come up with some reality based arguments.

You're in denial about the actual world, and the impact of dealing with nations which devalue human life.

I do care, but short of conquering the nation and changing the whole society I don't know what can be done about. WHat we CAN do is stop their totalitarian elitism and inhumanity from infecting our own society through our interactions with them.

If you could get us to end trade you would not mention it again.

Are the people in Japan enslaved? Do you support trade with them? How about India, Mexico, Canada, etc?

You're in denial about the actual world, and the impact of dealing with nations which devalue human life.

Yeah, just repeat the assertion and dodge the problematic questions raised by your idiotic hyperbolic bs. Again, if I have someone in a cage why would I throw money at them? What use would they even have for it?

If you could get us to end trade you would not mention it again.
I don't want to "end trade" That's the only hyperbolic bs I see here.
Are the people in Japan enslaved?
I don't really know the conditions there.
Do you support trade with them?
At this point, yes, Until i learn something more which could change my mind.
How about India, Mexico, Canada, etc?
Yes.
Yeah, just repeat the assertion and dodge the problematic questions raised by your idiotic hyperbolic bs.
No questions are a problem for me. Shoot, Shooter McGavin.
Again, if I have someone in a cage why would I throw money at them? What use would they even have for it?

SO you can say it's not slavery.

quixote1_lg.jpg

I don't want to "end trade" That's the only hyperbolic bs I see here.

You don't want us to end trade with China? That was clearly the meaning.

You don't know the conditions in China. But okay so you support open trade with everyone accept China. Is that correct?

SO you can say it's not slavery.

Okay, whatever moron.

A dumbass fucking troll is all you are. You contribute less than CK.

You don't want us to end trade with China? That was clearly the meaning.

I thought you were saying I want to end all trade. WHich you have stupidly said before.
You don't know the conditions in China.

Oh, but I do. Check it out for yourself.
laogai
But okay so you support open trade with everyone accept China. Is that correct?
I support trade with anyone who shares our concepts of basic human dignity and fair treatment.
Okay, whatever moron.

A dumbass fucking troll is all you are. You contribute less than CK.

Yet my threads rock the most.

Back