the Genome sequence of the duck billed platypus

Im going to have to move to some other country so that i can take HGH and used genetic therapy to live till im 150.

Im going to have to move to some other country so that i can take HGH and used genetic therapy to live till im 150.

But if you look 150, what's the point? let's face it, after your juice is gone, what's the point? Is that really living? Sometimes, I start to wonder how many more years are left that men are going to run to open doors for me and give me special treatment? Or then I guess they will anyway, but it''ll be because I'm an old lady. Little punks like Water and Grind are going to offer to walk me across the street. Well, I won't take that lying down! I'm going to become a mean, cranky old bitch (no noise from the cheap seats there!). it'll be the one joy left. To look at people's faces when i screech out in my old lady voice "get the fuck out of my way stupid" when I am grocery shopping.

But if you look 150, what's the point? let's face it, after your juice is gone, what's the point? Is that really living? Sometimes, I start to wonder how many more years are left that men are going to run to open doors for me and give me special treatment? Or then I guess they will anyway, but it''ll be because I'm an old lady. Little punks like Water and Grind are going to offer to walk me across the street. Well, I won't take that lying down! I'm going to become a mean, cranky old bitch (no noise from the cheap seats there!). it'll be the one joy left. To look at people's faces when i screech out in my old lady voice "get the fuck out of my way stupid" when I am grocery shopping.

nahh.. the idea is that the genetic therapy reverses aging.. HGH RIGHT NOW can actualy increase the magic 'juice' as you call it. rebuilds bones.. heals and repairs injuries.. replenishes skin.. grey hair turns blond again... they are close.

nahh.. the idea is that the genetic therapy reverses aging.. HGH RIGHT NOW can actualy increase the magic 'juice' as you call it. rebuilds bones.. heals and repairs injuries.. replenishes skin.. grey hair turns blond again... they are close.

Really? Wow. Will we be able to get it here at some point?

No. He's only about as tall as Topper right? I guess there is no help for that. Did he get younger looking?

well he doesn't look 65. 65yo's usually look old.

i have longevity in my family. got a ladies man grandpa whos in his early 80's has all his hair.. is only half grey and goes out dating and dancing still. His mom is 100. also on the other side got a great grandmother who just died at 102.

so im only 33 now but i even think 50 is still young.. like half life.

i have longevity in my family. got a ladies man grandpa whos in his early 80's has all his hair.. is only half grey and goes out dating and dancing still. His mom is 100. also on the other side got a great grandmother who just died at 102.

he's got a hUGE head due to the steroids. Little guy is freakish if you meet him in person.

Stallone looks awful. No thanks.

Anyone remember that movie "Brazil?" That's where we're headed as far as trying to improve our looks goes. The "botox look," which I find creepy & disturbing, is starting to become the norm in Hollywood; in due time, it will become how people are expected to look, and natural aging will start to look "weird."

Screw all of it. I like wrinkles & gray hair & all of it. 70-80 years is plenty.

Half his face is paralyzed and it gives the appearance of "young" due to that. It isn't HGH that does it for him.

Anyone remember that movie "Brazil?" That's where we're headed as far as trying to improve our looks goes. The "botox look," which I find creepy & disturbing, is starting to become the norm in Hollywood; in due time, it will become how people are expected to look, and natural aging will start to look "weird."

Screw all of it. I like wrinkles & gray hair & all of it. 70-80 years is plenty.

I agree that the botox and all of that looks awful. But they are under magnifying glasses, so I can understand it. Personally, I would not have work done. I used to think I would. I have always been obsessed with skin care, and when I was in my 20's I assumed I would be getting work done in my 30's, certainly by my late 30's. I don't know what changed, but I just wouldn't do it now.

But boy if there was a pill you could take to live to a hundred and look 35 the whole time? That I could get on board for.

I dont mind looking older but I will be happy to take the 90-100 years my family tends to live. My mother is 79 and still has just gray highlights in her dark hair. Id rather have done the smiling and enjoy the lines that come with it.

LMAO..............

Sly is younger than 65...however he is how should I say it 'Mature'...and he gets one hell of alot more ladies...than anyone on this board..HGH is not a cure all but it certanily does slow down the aging process...I will probably use it in a few years...don't need it quite yet...genetics are good in my family...still have a full head of black hair...and the bod isn't all to bad for the wear and tear AND ABUSE IT TOOK...!

Half his face is paralyzed and it gives the appearance of "young" due to that. It isn't HGH that does it for him.

Last week or so, the MSNBC site had a feature on "then and now" for celebrities who had and had not undergone various rejuvenation procedures. Without exception, those who had not done more than take good care of themselves (moisturizer, Darla!) were the ones who looked the best. The rest just looked plain scary.

When I was 21 or so, I met a woman who in her mid-40s had the most amazing skin. Genetics aside, I asked her what she did. She said that she washed her face only in cold water and never wore foundation or other makeup (powder?) that might clog her pores. I've followed that advice and am pleased that I did.

BTW, HGH is one of the few hormones that keep pumping out regularly as you age. This is what's responsible for our ears and noses getting larger as the rest of us withers.

Genetics can give you an advantage, but taking good care of yourself is essential. Who wants to live to be 95 or so if you're infirm?

Back