The GOP is rushing headlong into huge election losses in 2024

everything you just said also applies to the third of the population that doesn't care what biden does, did, or says, even if proven illegal.

you people are every bit as dumb, brainwashed, and gullible as the trumper base.

Prove what you are saying has ANY validity you shitty disinformation program

Who are you backing, and why? What policies are important to you?

I always back the Libertarian party, or if I don't care for that particular candidate, I write myself in. the policies that are important to me are only those that align with the Constitution and freedom. things you know nothing about.

Have you ever considered looking at yourself??????????????

I did, 20 years ago. and then again 4 years later. That's when I finally realized that both republican and democrat parties are out to do nothing but screw the people over and make themselves richer at our expense.

you, understandably, are unable to accept that you've been a fool, so you're left with throwing out false labels such as racist and trumper to make yourself feel better about being fooled.

I did, 20 years ago. and then again 4 years later. That's when I finally realized that both republican and democrat parties are out to do nothing but screw the people over and make themselves richer at our expense.

you, understandably, are unable to accept that you've been a fool, so you're left with throwing out false labels such as racist and trumper to make yourself feel better about being fooled.

OMG

you're really only left with two options for yourself..........

1) accept that you've been led around by the nose ring, foolishly unaware, so that the democrat party can use you for your money/vote, or

2) publicly acknowledge that you don't give a damn about what the democrats are doing to you or with you, that the democrats can be as corrupt as they want to be because they will never be as bad as the republicans......

your call

you're really only left with two options for yourself..........

1) accept that you've been led around by the nose ring, foolishly unaware, so that the democrat party can use you for your money/vote, or

2) publicly acknowledge that you don't give a damn about what the democrats are doing to you or with you, that the democrats can be as corrupt as they want to be because they will never be as bad as the republicans......

your call

You really go to the deep end don't you.

Back