The GOP is rushing headlong into huge election losses in 2024

I always back the Libertarian party, or if I don't care for that particular candidate, I write myself in. the policies that are important to me are only those that align with the Constitution and freedom. things you know nothing about.

So basically, you throw away your vote and then bitch and whine about everything. Got it.

The Republican Party appears to be following the playbook of those storied lemmings that rush to the edge of the cliff and throw themselves off in a suicidal frenzy.

The fact is that Trump simply can’t and won’t win another term. He is wrong on the issues, he has no vision for a second term other than trying to establish an autocracy, and he will likely be convicted before the election.

Abortion is particularly tricky for Republicans because they have doubled down on tighter restrictions, even though a majority of Americans disfavor that position.

Another issue has surfaced that will loom large in the 2024 elections — our increasingly dangerous climate.

Trump has demonstrated time and again that he has no loyalty to the Republican Party. His loyalty is strictly limited to Donald Trump, the party be damned if its fortunes conflict with his.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...g-headlong-into-huge-election-losses-in-2024/

It's actually pretty hilarious that conservatives want to nominate a twice-impeached, thrice-indicted amoral sleazebag.

So basically, you throw away your vote and then bitch and whine about everything. Got it.

I vote out of principle. Apparently you vote democrat no matter the crappy candidate they give you. what's hilarious is you think i'm the one throwing my vote away.

did you vote for biden in the primaries last election?????

At least Biden does have ethics, which Trump does not.

tenor.gif

Neither of them is ethical, and Biden having never done anything but grift as a politician is far and away the least ethical of the two.

I vote out of principle. Apparently you vote democrat no matter the crappy candidate they give you. what's hilarious is you think i'm the one throwing my vote away.

did you vote for biden in the primaries last election?????

No, I don't. Another thing you have wrong about me. I am issue oriented. And there are certain deal breakers for me. I've voted literally dozens of times for Republicans and Independents. You appear to not even be able to articulate what issues are important to you. All you do is bitch and moan about what everyone else thinks without having a single idea in your head. You are a lightweight that doesn't even want to step into the ring. You just declare that you're better than anyone else without doing a fucking thing to prove it. All hat, no cattle. That's you.

No, I don't. Another thing you have wrong about me. I am issue oriented. And there are certain deal breakers for me. I've voted literally dozens of times for Republicans and Independents. You appear to not even be able to articulate what issues are important to you. All you do is bitch and moan about what everyone else thinks without having a single idea in your head. You are a lightweight that doesn't even want to step into the ring. You just declare that you're better than anyone else without doing a fucking thing to prove it. All hat, no cattle. That's you.

awww, it'll be ok snowflake
:sadbaby:

Back