The Great American Beer

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Is now a Belgium/Brazilian beer.

To all you redneck Bud swilling fans. Will you still drink Bud now that they are foreign owned?

I asked my red-neck brother in law what he thought about Bud being bought by a Belgium company. He asked me "Is Belgium in Illinois?"

That bout says it all.....lol

This means the Pabst Brewing company and Coors are the only major brewers who are American owned in the country. Miller is a South African company now.

Yeah and sam adams still trys to hang on to that small brewer image :)

are hot dogs still made by american owned companies ? How about apple pies ?

Sam Adams was a better beer when they were a smaller beer company. They used more hops in their Boston Ale and Boston Lager. They have backed off now to attract too many people in the unwashed section of the beer population. If you don't like hopes and heavily malted beers drink Coors.

Sam Adams was a better beer when they were a smaller beer company. They used more hops in their Boston Ale and Boston Lager. They have backed off now to attract too many people in the unwashed section of the beer population. If you don't like hopes and heavily malted beers drink Coors.

ohh i like Hops and malt but my gut doesnt. So i stick with ultra light most of the time.

they should have just made another selection to please the paletes of the unwashed and left their originals alone.

Try the alsakian brand if you have not already done so. They are really tasty beers.

531265612_ed36febd78_o.jpg

Bud sucks anyway

Is now a Belgium/Brazilian beer.

To all you redneck Bud swilling fans. Will you still drink Bud now that they are foreign owned?

I asked my red-neck brother in law what he thought about Bud being bought by a Belgium company. He asked me "Is Belgium in Illinois?"

That bout says it all.....lol

This means the Pabst Brewing company and Coors are the only major brewers who are American owned in the country. Miller is a South African company now.
Coors is owned by Molson's.

Oh I like water beer too.

On a hot day a ice cold Coors light tastes good and makes it easy to maintain that slight buzz haze for hours.

Back