The greatest purchase I've ever made in my entire life

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have Uncle Ronnie Reagan to thank for that. It used to be virtually impossible for employers to drug test employees who work didn't directly affect safety.

I hope that never happens in the UK, it is a gross violation of people's rights. For all the talk of freedom in the US, it seems more like you are running a police state.

I hope that never happens in the UK, it is a gross violation of people's rights. For all the talk of freedom in the US, it seems more like you are running a police state.

The same could be said, though with different circumstances, about the UK.

I need a optic to go with the rifle. Somehow spending $1800 on the gun and sticking a bottom of the barrel $15 tasco red dot on it isn't appropriate.

Family photo time!
IzPGql.jpg

EMQJJl.jpg

asGBJl.jpg

iQTq5l.jpg

Yes, but the point is you like to think you are superior because of your written Constitution.

Well, if we're speaking theoretically, it is a much more sound legal protection of rights than simple common law. Now in actual application, if several congresses just say "fuck it" and ignore the document, it's a moot point. In truth I feel much shame for both our nations in this regard.

And now you sound a bit like our Libertarian friends who directly state that our freedoms are under siege...

bFmJ6l.jpg

I've waited over two years for one to come to market, be available, and at the right price. Finally I got a good enough deal on one at Christmas time and put the order in. And today I got the call, to go pick up my BRAND NEW KEL TEC RFB!

I have it next to me and a throbbing erection from carrassing it.

:palm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back