The guy YOU elected is on Vacation.....

Again nah,, if it was, America wouldn’t have a major infrastructure program in progress, 15 million jobs, chip manufacturing developing, 92.7% of Americans with health insurance, deflation, narrowing of wealth inequality, roaring equity market, drop in crime rates, overtime guarantees, increased veterans benefits, just to name a few
More like 1 million jobs, if that, chip manufacturing that was supported by Biden going under (ie., Intel laying off 15,000 and their plant in Ohio is on a slow train to nowhere), the same number of Americans uninsured that there's been for over a decade, the stock market and such are going up to keep up with rampant inflation, crime is up but not being reported to the FBI, and in general, Biden has fucked things up.

You're not still STILL putting your moronic self around the forum in the guise of a member of intelligence, surely, tatt-boy ?
You've been seen !

Haw, haw.................................................haw.
You didn't understand a world of it did you? That why I wasn't talking to you.

How many news did Hamas indiscriminately kill on oct 7 in the hopes of killing Zionists?

In March of this year joe Scarborough said the Biden we were seeing then was "... intellectually and a analytically the best biden ever". He even told us "F you". I wonder what happened in the intervening months?
I wonder why Scarborough even has a job.

You guys are crazed. Biden had to solve Trump's Covid mess. he set up the system for delivering shots. He had to fix the inflation problem that Daffy dropped in his lap. He had to get people back to work. Your addlepated brain has been on vacation since Trump waddled onto the scene.
Remind me again who setup Operation Warp Speed that gave two vaccines in record time. The fastest vaccines in US history? Yeah Daffy dropped 1.4% inflation in Joe's lap and he solve by increasing it to 9%. Now everything is 20% higher than when Dementia Joe took office.

:facepalm:

If he's on vacation he might be emulating the laziest President in history - Donald Trump, who even eschewed briefings on the supposition he "knows what's happening". The big mouth who mocked Obama for playing golf became the nation's all time golf course Commander in Chief.

Biden is known to have been a hard working President, and has a record to show it. What has come out recently, however, is that his energy fell off dramatically over the past year - where it once kept him going into the evening it now gives out around four in the afternoon.

He left one vacation to go to another vacation. Man, I want to be President Braindead! All that vacationing must be taking a toll!

...from Vacation. Biden is now on vacation in Delaware. I guess he is exhausted from his California vacation. :palm:
And this is the moron that Harris has been covering for. The Liberals said he would be a great pResident. Kamala has said there is no daylight between her and Joe Biden. And yet even the Democrats did not want him as pResident again. Now the Democrats think Kamala is a Great choice. Israel is in the middle of a war and Biden can't stay in the White House he has to stay on vacation. Kamala is running around the country campaigning. Who the hell is running the country. :dunno:
You mean to say that Trump never took any vacations when he was president.

More like 1 million jobs, if that, chip manufacturing that was supported by Biden going under (ie., Intel laying off 15,000 and their plant in Ohio is on a slow train to nowhere), the same number of Americans uninsured that there's been for over a decade, the stock market and such are going up to keep up with rampant inflation, crime is up but not being reported to the FBI, and in general, Biden has fucked things up.
To be fair they have built 9 EV charging stations.

...from Vacation. Biden is now on vacation in Delaware. I guess he is exhausted from his California vacation. :palm:
And this is the moron that Harris has been covering for. The Liberals said he would be a great pResident. Kamala has said there is no daylight between her and Joe Biden. And yet even the Democrats did not want him as pResident again. Now the Democrats think Kamala is a Great choice. Israel is in the middle of a war and Biden can't stay in the White House he has to stay on vacation. Kamala is running around the country campaigning. Who the hell is running the country. :dunno:
How many days did trump spend golfing? After promising he would not do so?

Back