The History of the Democrat Party

Originally Posted by T&A
No logic, no facts. Move along...

But so much emotion. :)

Projecting again, Southy? Grow up Southy.... every blessed time I prove you neocon bullhorns wrong on any point, you (like T&A ) just cop out with some lame BS that the chronology of the post easily refutes.

Now, do the Southy "ironic" dance that you do so well and toddle off with T&A.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
As opposed to Reagan....the Bushies?

Tell us how wonderful Carter was.

Why doesn't the Southern Man try honestly debating the issues previously discussed in the chronology of the posts? You brought up Carter to avoid acknowledging you're wrong on other issues...I just pointed out that if you're going to rag about Carter's flaws, just do it in comparison to the 3 Stooges I just named.

Why doesn't the Southern Man try honestly debating the issues previously discussed in the chronology of the posts? You brought up Carter to avoid acknowledging you're wrong on other issues...I just pointed out that if you're going to rag about Carter's flaws, just do it in comparison to the 3 Stooges I just named.

Why doesn't Libbie admit that he has been duped by his racist Democrat Party masters?

Why doesn't Libbie admit that he has been duped by his racist Democrat Party masters?

Translation: the Southern Man just cannot acknowledge his errors as the chronology of the posts shows, so the Southern Man tries to change the subject with (more) asinine accusations.

Pity the Southern Man.

Translation: the Southern Man just cannot acknowledge his errors as the chronology of the posts shows, so the Southern Man tries to change the subject with (more) asinine accusations.

Pity the Southern Man.
Libbie, you realize that your former slavers laugh about you in private, don't you? At least understand that.

For a guy who constantly references the chronology of posts, you appear to read so few of them that its breathtaking.

Translation: T&A follows Southy's lead in trying to detract from their obvious failures to provide adequate facts and logic to either support their assertions or disprove my statements. They hate the phrase, "chronology of the posts" because when one merely clicks back and follows the discussion, you immediately see their folly. Honesty for T&A/Southern Man is like sunlight to a vampire.

I wish you'd go back and read the posts. Then maybe you'd be able to figure out what the hell is going on around here...

Perhaps quotations would help.

I wish you'd go back and read the posts. Then maybe you'd be able to figure out what the hell is going on around here...

Perhaps quotations would help.

Perhaps you should ask an adult to explain to you how you're repeating your moronic blatherings does not translate into a witty retort or rational, logical response when someone has previously answered you, as the chronology of the posts shows.

Grow the hell up, T&A. :palm:

Perhaps you should ask an adult to explain to you how you're repeating your moronic blatherings does not translate into a witty retort or rational, logical response when someone has previously answered you, as the chronology of the posts shows.

Grow the hell up, T&A. :palm:

The chronology of posts shows that you like to engage in beastiality. Since you haven't followed it, I doubt you'd know off-hand whether that's true or not, although this might actually be a good case for a blind guess...

Grow the hell up, T&A

The chronology of posts shows that you like to engage in beastiality. Since you haven't followed it, I doubt you'd know off-hand whether that's true or not, although this might actually be a good case for a blind guess...

Like I said, you need to grow up, man. Seems you and Southy have a serious mental bent about conceding even the smallest point to me on a forum as anonymous as this. I almost pity the both of you...almost. Carry on.

Taicheeze, you don't make points. You just spout off nonsense and assume its correct, because you wrote it. I have made my usual arguments about history, and you have shown a complete inability to comprehend. Give up already. You have not succeeded at anything.

Back