The History of the Democrat Party

Taicheeze, you don't make points. You just spout off nonsense and assume its correct, because you wrote it. I have made my usual arguments about history, and you have shown a complete inability to comprehend. Give up already. You have not succeeded at anything.

All one has to do is follow the chronology of the posts to see what a liar and self deluded joker T&A alias Ssgt. is: Posts #355, 358, 363, 371, 372, 381, 384, 388, 392, 394, 397, 399

Seems old Sarge compounds his willful ignorance with insipid stubborness...no wonder he got promoted...a fine example of "military intelligence" at work! :rofl:

29 pages of dribble on this thread! Christ, all you have to do is read the title. When someone uses the term Democrat Party it means the writer is a brainwashed corporate tool-Limbaugh listening idiot who doesn't deserve a response. Except maybe, "I don't know the Democrat party are you sure you don't mean the Democratic party?"

The use of the term Democrat Party implies the writer is ignorant and should keep his mouth shut and not prove his stupidity.

I personally think the term "Democrat Party" is stupid, so I will agree with Crash on that point. It would be like saying the "Republic Party."

Seriously, you are retarded. I explained how the modern Republican Party still lives up to the agenda of wedge issues that the Radicals advocated, and yet you just blabber on. Abortion and marriage are equivilent in 2010 to slavery and marriage in 1854. The Radical Republicans will not have truly died until the Democrats cease being on the wrong side of every single wedge issue. America has embraced monogomy, emancipation, universal suffrage, anti-lynching laws, and civil rights. All of these were advocated by the GOP, and are wedge issues of the past.

Taicheeze pwned.

29 pages of dribble on this thread! Christ, all you have to do is read the title. When someone uses the term Democrat Party it means the writer is a brainwashed corporate tool-Limbaugh listening idiot who doesn't deserve a response. Except maybe, "I don't know the Democrat party are you sure you don't mean the Democratic party?"

The use of the term Democrat Party implies the writer is ignorant and should keep his mouth shut and not prove his stupidity.

Whatsa matta, Liberal? :pke: Are you that frustrated over the failure of your beloved messiah and Party to deflect with this silly issue?

You are a Democrat; a member of the Democrat Party. I am a Republican; a member of the Republican Party. You are not a "Democratic", and I am not a "Republicanatic".

Moreover, there is nothing remotely democratic about the Democrat Party. That is a lie that you promote by using the term incorrectly.

Furthermore, the record shows that The Southern Man has used the correct term "Democrat Party" long before Rush Limbaugh popularized it by using it on his radio show. :)

Seriously, you are retarded. I explained how the modern Republican Party still lives up to the agenda of wedge issues that the Radicals advocated, and yet you just blabber on. Abortion and marriage are equivilent in 2010 to slavery and marriage in 1854. The Radical Republicans will not have truly died until the Democrats cease being on the wrong side of every single wedge issue. America has embraced monogomy, emancipation, universal suffrage, anti-lynching laws, and civil rights. All of these were advocated by the GOP, and are wedge issues of the past.

Taicheeze pwned.

I wish I was in the land of cotton/
old times there/
are not forgotten...

Whatsa matta, Liberal? :pke: Are you that frustrated over the failure of your beloved messiah and Party to deflect with this silly issue?

You are a Democrat; a member of the Democrat Party. I am a Republican; a member of the Republican Party. You are not a "Democratic", and I am not a "Republicanatic".

Moreover, there is nothing remotely democratic about the Democrat Party. That is a lie that you promote by using the term incorrectly.

Furthermore, the record shows that The Southern Man has used the correct term "Democrat Party" long before Rush Limbaugh popularized it by using it on his radio show. :)
The American Heritage College Dictionary, for example, defines the noun “Democratic Party” as “One of the two major US political parties, owing its origin to a split in the Democratic-Republican Party under Andrew Jackson in 1828.” (It defines “Democrat n” as “A Democratic Party member” and “Democratic adj” as “Of, relating to, or characteristic of the Democratic Party,” but gives no definition for—indeed, makes no mention of—“Democrat Party n” or “Democrat adj”.) Other dictionaries, and reference works generally, appear to be unanimous on these points. The broader literate public also comes down on the “Democratic” side, as indicated by frequency of usage.

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2006/08/07/060807ta_talk_hertzberg#ixzz0qIBTqrRD

Notice the last sentence. The word 'literate' obviously does not apply to you. If you want to appear stupid go ahead.

The American Heritage College Dictionary, for example, defines the noun “Democratic Party” as “One of the two major US political parties, owing its origin to a split in the Democratic-Republican Party under Andrew Jackson in 1828.” (It defines “Democrat n” as “A Democratic Party member” and “Democratic adj” as “Of, relating to, or characteristic of the Democratic Party,” but gives no definition for—indeed, makes no mention of—“Democrat Party n” or “Democrat adj”.) Other dictionaries, and reference works generally, appear to be unanimous on these points. The broader literate public also comes down on the “Democratic” side, as indicated by frequency of usage.

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2006/08/07/060807ta_talk_hertzberg#ixzz0qIBTqrRD

Notice the last sentence. The word 'literate' obviously does not apply to you. If you want to appear stupid go ahead.

I am aware that you "Democratics" call your Party, however my term is more correct, for the reason stated previously. :)

I am aware that you "Democratics" call your Party, however my term is more correct, for the reason stated previously. :)

LOL!
The only reason you use the term Democrat party is because Gingrich revived it 10 years ago. It's not new, even tho you think it is. I realize you wingnuts have trouble with reality and history.

Joseph McCarthy made it a regular part of his arsenal of insults...
http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2006/08/07/060807ta_talk_hertzberg#ixzz0qUQC5xMU

Taicheeze pwned.

Seriously Sarge, you're full of it as usual. Notice folks, Sarge repeat here a version of his assertions that was addressed previously in the posts I referenced. Then, like the petulant child that Sarge is, he just heaps on more of his supposition and conjecture as if that if valid documentation of your BS.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=660812&postcount=421

Hint: it's not.

Major Domo stikes again! Prattle on, my insipidly stubborn Sarge. :cof1:

Back