The Horror of Palestine

Probably because it is a PDF document.

Review it? RE - bloody - VIEW it??? Who the F does this buffoon think he is? Editor of the Washington Post? Professor of ME politics at Harvard?

Oh dear. Ay em unable to re-view it. Oh pardon me?

For this idiot to suddenly adopt pretension as yet another of his wondrous talents has to be the best laugh for this sunny Saturday.

Review it? RE - bloody - VIEW it??? Who the F does this buffoon think he is? Editor of the Washington Post? Professor of ME politics at Harvard?

For this idiot to suddenly adopt pretension as yet another of his wondrous talents has to be the best laugh for this sunny Saturday.

Thank you for your continual wonderful contributions to the threads on this forum.
I'm sure we wouldn't know what to do, without you,

Thanks again

Have you read it?

The Palestinians are the leftovers from the assbeating Israel gave Egypt, Syria, and Jordan in 1967. Those in Palestine need to be deported back to Jordan, Egypt, and Syria.

touche'. With his poor language skills it'll be a wonder if he gets past the title, alone.

Back