The incredible prognosticative ability of Dick Morris

Onceler

Is there anyone sleazier or more consistently wrong than Dick Morris? This dude has become the political "guru" for people like O'Reilly & Hannity, but I honestly can't remember the last time he nailed something.

Here is the latest doozy, just one week ago, titled "McCain's brilliant bailout strategy":

http://www.newsmax.com/morris/mccain_bailout_strategy/2008/09/26/134845.html

It ends with: "This bold move by McCain is about to work. Big time. "

I love it.

Is there anyone sleazier or more consistently wrong than Dick Morris? This dude has become the political "guru" for people like O'Reilly & Hannity, but I honestly can't remember the last time he nailed something.

Here is the latest doozy, just one week ago, titled "McCain's brilliant bailout strategy":

http://www.newsmax.com/morris/mccain_bailout_strategy/2008/09/26/134845.html

It ends with: "This bold move by McCain is about to work. Big time. "

I love it.

And what’s up with his voice? Where do you get a voice like that? Why do all of these right wing men have these really weird, semi-feminine, but almost like, Mickey Mouse voices? I wish we had voice capability on this site, I would love to hear some of these right wing men on here, I bet they all sound like sopranos. And I bet they squeak.

I have a really nice voice in case you were wondering Onceler.

I like a voice with a little rasp in it (kind of Demi Moore, circa "About Last Night"), but I'm not too picky. The only deal-breaker with me would something along the lines of a KellyAnne Conway...

Hmmm, voice chat teasers here?

I have a pretty deep voice, and a southern accent without sounding too rednecky.

I would be most curious what Darla & Lady T sound like. I can onluy imagine what WM sounds like, although I am probably wrong there too.

I like a voice with a little rasp in it (kind of Demi Moore, circa "About Last Night"), but I'm not too picky. The only deal-breaker with me would something along the lines of a KellyAnne Conway...

LOL. I think that Palin seriously has one of the most horrific voices I’ve heard.

Hmmm, voice chat teasers here?

I have a pretty deep voice, and a southern accent without sounding too rednecky.

I would be most curious what Darla & Lady T sound like. I can onluy imagine what WM sounds like, although I am probably wrong there too.

I know what Tiana sounds like. She definitely sounds good.

I was on an MSN chat board for several years when Bill Gates decided that the user created rooms should go and everyone had to pay. It killed them.

Most of the people moved to a site that had voice capability. It was bizarre to hear the voices of the people you had been talking with for a long time. You never think about what you would expect, but its rarely what you get.

Tiana would sound good because of WHAT she said. A good voice would make her almost too good. lol

She does have a nice voice.

I have to admitt I like a manly voice too.

They run in my family and my husbands family.

In women I have heard that brunettes have deeper voices.

I have a deep voice for a woman (Im a Brunette). I can fake people out on the phone and it comes in handy sometimes.

She does have a nice voice.

I have to admitt I like a manly voice too.

They run in my family and my husbands family.

In women I have heard that brunettes have deeper voices.

I have a deep voice for a woman (Im a Brunette). I can fake people out on the phone and it comes in handy sometimes.

Really, I’m a brunette and I don’t have a deep voice. Isn’t the board kind of boring today? I think it’s because SF went on vacation, and without him to skewer, humiliate, and drive screaming over edge, it’s not as much fun. I’m going to go get a soy cappuccino. You know, they’re like 5 dollars. Maybe I won’t be able to afford them for much longer. Though, I might be able to set up some sort of phone sex line, which I could probably clean up on. Maybe you and Tiana would want to work for me.

Im sure more Starbucks will be closing soon so you better drink up.

I guess I could make double the money by doing both sides of the aisle work on your new venture. On second thought just eeeewwwweee.
I dont think even imagining a 43 year old Harrison Ford on the other side of the line could get me through such work.

Im sure more Starbucks will be closing soon so you better drink up.

I guess I could make double the money by doing both sides of the aisle work on your new venture. On second thought just eeeewwwweee.
I dont think even imagining a 43 year old Harrison Ford on the other side of the line could get me through such work.

LOL. Don’t worry – we’ll pawn all of the deviants off on Tiana.

I like a masculine voice in a man. That's one thing I'm kinda shallow about.

You need to meet this guy who sat next to me in the Boston office. His voice was so deap it literally gave me a headache when he talked at his desk. He would be an exceptional heckler at a sporting event. Seriously it could be love at first sound for you.

Back