The incredible prognosticative ability of Dick Morris

Yes, that’s true, Damo is the funniest person on the board that no one knows is funny. We always find out after the fact. The stealth joker.
Deadpan doesn't play well in written form. And it is my favorite form of humor.

Deadpan doesn't play well in written form. And it is my favorite form of humor.

Deadpan is an artform, in my opinion. And its tough to do well. Plus, you often wonder if people got it and didn't think it was funny, or didn't get that it was a joke.

Deadpan is an artform, in my opinion. And its tough to do well. Plus, you often wonder if people got it and didn't think it was funny, or didn't get that it was a joke.
My favorite reaction is when it takes them a few minutes to catch it. The conversation progresses, you are talking about something different even, then sudden epiphany strikes...

I guess I should quote Cawacko here - "isn't it funny to see how some of us jackasses view ourselves as a big deep mystery, when others see us an empty can?"

Quite true Cawacko, hear, hear!

I guess I should quote Cawacko here - "isn't it funny to see how some of us jackasses view ourselves as a big deep mystery, when others see us an empty can?"

Quite true Cawacko, hear, hear!

Aww Darla, does that mean you don't see me as a big deep mystery?? I don't know if I can bear the thought of you thinking I am an empty can.

:clink:

Aww Darla, does that mean you don't see me as a big deep mystery?? I don't know if I can bear the thought of you thinking I am an empty can.

:clink:

No I am talking about Damo, who just is not funny, not when he says it, and not two days later sorry!

One of the greatest guitarist ever! When I saw him in concert is sat there for 2 hours in awe.

Kotke is an amazing guitarist. I saw him in Atlanta years ago and was in awe too.

Watching him play Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring on a 12 string was beautiful. He played both the melody and the harmony parts simultaneously.

Back