The incredible prognosticative ability of Dick Morris

You need to meet this guy who sat next to me in the Boston office. His voice was so deap it literally gave me a headache when he talked at his desk. He would be an exceptional heckler at a sporting event. Seriously it could be love at first sound for you.

No, not that deep. There is a difference between that kind of voice, and a masculine voice, and also between those, and a voice like Dick Morris has - which sounds as if it were coming out of mickey mouse after he got his balls stuck in his zipper.

I just l like men to sound like men, that’s all.

The board has been slow today. And so has work, so I'm doubly bored.

Luckily I have tomorrow off, so I get to lay up and relax.

Lady T getting the deviants? Hate to tell you, but thats where the money is. (at least from what I hear)

Let me know when ya'll get the phone thing going. :clink:

As long as you don't sound like Richard Gere you should do fine.

This Dick Morris:

9780060839130.jpg

I kinda picture Majority as a gerbil line sorta guy.

Anybody who is that rabidly anti-gay has to be a toe-tapper.

I kinda picture Majority as a gerbil line sorta guy.

Anybody who is that rabidly anti-gay has to be a toe-tapper.
Okay, let's follow that using the same logic with other things.

This would mean that everybody in the KKK was black, because anybody that rabidly anti-black would have to be black.

Every liberal, yes every single one, all voted for Bush, because anybody that rabidly anti-Bush would have to be a closet Bushie...

This is the type of logic up with which I will not put....

;)

Okay, let's follow that using the same logic with other things.

This would mean that everybody in the KKK was black, because anybody that rabidly anti-black would have to be black.

Every liberal, yes every single one, all voted for Bush, because anybody that rabidly anti-Bush would have to be a closet Bushie...

This is the type of logic up with which I will not put....

;)

I haven't known any blck KKK members. But I have known several rabid homophobes that I later found out were switch hitters (at least).

Besides, this is a political board. I didn't think logic was a strict requirement.

I haven't known any blck KKK members. But I have known several rabid homophobes that I later found out were switch hitters (at least).

Besides, this is a political board. I didn't think logic was a strict requirement.
Don't take it personally. I thought the winky would put forward the idea that I was mostly joking.

Don't take it personally. I thought the winky would put forward the idea that I was mostly joking.

Oh, I'm sorry. My sarcasm must not have been clear. I was not taking you seriously.

I mean, you talking about not tolerating a certain kind of logic? And you run this zoo? I actually laughed out loud.

Oh, I'm sorry. My sarcasm must not have been clear. I was not taking you seriously.

I mean, you talking about not tolerating a certain kind of logic? And you run this zoo? I actually laughed out loud.
Excellent! Somebody gets my humor!

Don't tell Darla, she tries to tell me I am never funny, but then laughs at my jokes anyway.

Excellent! Somebody gets my humor!

Don't tell Darla, she tries to tell me I am never funny, but then laughs at my jokes anyway.

You are sarcastic, thats some of the best humor. Hard to get it thru online though. You need tone of voice and facial expressions.

Back