The Jewish Rights to the Land of Israel

That seems to explain a lot about Trump's popularity and the misguided belief that he's an effective leader.
You idiots believe your party is "defending democracy" by putting up a "candidate" that didn't get a single vote.

The entire concept of an ancient Jewish kingdom is more and more becoming seen and admitted as being a myth even by Jewish/Israeli archaeologists who are more concerned with being honest and speaking the truth out of respect for their profession, than they are about being shills for Zionism.
I would disagree with you there. Between about 1,000 BCE and 70 CE, there was definitely a Jewish state in part of the area we now would call Israel(and West Bank). The origin story of that state is almost certainly a myth. That state being unified with Israel is almost certainly a myth. Even the borders of that state may well be a myth. But that state definitely existed.

The Kingdom of Judah, and its successor provinces, definitely existed. They were made up of people who called themselves some form of the term Jewish, and practiced some form of proto Judaism, early Judaism, or Judaism depending on the period.

You idiots believe your party is "defending democracy" by putting up a "candidate" that didn't get a single vote.
Totally fucking irrelevant.

Just like every other desperate attempt you idiots make to delegitimize Harris' candidacy.

Who? Romney? Chaney? LMFAO
Who would you rather see.... some wacked out MAGA goofballs like Marjorie Trailer Queen? Lauren "Stripper Slut" Boobert? Jim "Jizz Gulper" Jordan? Matt "Mall Crawler" Gaetz? Kari "The Flake" Lake?

LMFAO.🖕🏼

Last edited:
Totally fucking irrelevant.

Just like every other desperate attempt you idiots make to delegitimize Harris' candidacy.
Someone is upset.

You cockroaches deligitimized her and your claim of defenders of democracy asshole. You're a whiny believe of shit shit aren't you?

Who would you rather see.... some wacked out MAGA goofballs like Marjorie Trailer Queen? Lauren "Stripper Slut" Boobert? Jim "Jizz Gulper" Jordan? Matt "Mall Crawler" Gaetz? Kari "The Flake" Lake?

LMFAO.🖕🏼
The finger is your best argument yet. The rest of it is leftist bullshit. Idiot

Not relevant at all. We are talking about alleged myths believed for thousands of years. You had to relate this back to your mental illness.
Wrong.

The same people who believe Biblical fairytales that by all rights, should have faded away centuries ago, believe the same kind of silliness when it's coming from Trump's mouth.

They are the same people and the same kind of people.

Gullible rubes.

Someone is upset.

You cockroaches deligitimized her and your claim of defenders of democracy asshole. You're a whiny believe of shit shit aren't you?
The DNC is perfectly free to use any method they choose to pick their candidate. She is next in line to the President which makes her the most qualified candidate by default.

You Trumpersuckers are ALL desperate whiny believers of shit.
The finger is your best argument yet. The rest of it is leftist bullshit. Idiot
This from the sub literate half-assed redneck who's never made an intelligent comment in his life.

The DNC is perfectly free to use any method they choose to pick their candidate. She is next in line to the President which makes her the most qualified candidate by default.

You Trumpersuckers are ALL desperate whiny believers of shit.

This from the sub literate half-assed redneck who's never made an intelligent comment in his life.
The "most qualified" based on her genitals and pigmentation since that's his she got her current job.

I'm not the shit stain that put up the finger emoji you realize that don't you douche bag? Again look who I'm talking to.

The "most qualified" based on her genitals and pigmentation since that's his she got her current job.

I'm not the shit stain that put up the finger emoji you realize that don't you douche bag? Again look who I'm talking to.
More bullshit from a sucker of the anus of a convicted felon and criminal con artist who can't even read at an adult level.

Yeah right.

And the finger.....?

Is just to remind you of the IQ number you and Trump have in common.... 🖕🏼

More bullshit from a sucker of the anus of a convicted felon and criminal con artist who can't even read at an adult level.

Yeah right.

And the finger.....?

Is just to remind you of the IQ number you and Trump have in common....🖕🏼
Retard alert ^^^^^^ Id give up too if I was you but thank God I'm not.

Retard alert ^^^^^^ Id give up too if I was you but thank God I'm not.
Just one juvenile, grade school playground level retort after another is all you can come up with isn't it, yakity yak?

Must be that IQ level of yours -----> 🖕🏼

Wrong.

The same people who believe Biblical fairytales that by all rights, should have faded away centuries ago, believe the same kind of silliness when it's coming from Trump's mouth.

They are the same people and the same kind of people.

Gullible rubes.
Now that is ridiculous. You are absurd. Twisted comparison, BTW you know that most Jews are Democrats. Your reasoning does not hold water.

Now that is ridiculous. You are absurd. Twisted comparison, BTW you know that most Jews are Democrats. Your reasoning does not hold water.
You are absurd.

Almost, if not all, right-wingers profess a belief in the Bible and they worship Trump.

It's the same gullible idiot mentality and the same gullible idiots.

But not all Jews are practicing Jews or believe in God.

You're just talking to hear yourself say shit, but you don't know what you're talking about.

Stop trying to pretend you're smart.

It's not working.

Dumbass.

Last edited:
Hostages
The Practical Guide to Humanitarian Law
https://guide-humanitarian-law.org › content › article › ho...
IHL is clear: taking and executing hostages is prohibited. Such acts are war crimes in both international and non-international armed conflict.

If the cowards in Hamas did not hide behind women and children, civilian deaths would be at a minimum.

More than a thousand Israels were slaughtered by Hamas on Oct. 7, many of whom were civilians. Many of those children (civilians) were burned alive and be-headed.

Hamas does not give a tinker's damn about women and children, even their own women and children. They are fanatics who put Islam above the lives of their own women and children.
Tell it to the ISRAELIS who are ticking off how Yahoo (Netanyahu) has FIRST failed to prevent the slaughter on Oct. 7th, then totally screwed up getting all the hostages back safely with his scorched earth society.

Remember, prior to Oct. 7th the Israeli people were gearing up to throw Yahoo and his Likund party out on their collective asses due to their blatant corruption. Deal with it.

Back