The Least and Most Educated States in the US

Let me go all Liondude on you here and post a couple of memes that I agree with … a lot.

I’m in the business of pedaling education but I stress to my kids … even my own, that it is not the end all be all of a persons intelligence of worth. So I take lists like this with a grain of salt.

Let me go all Liondude on you here and post a couple of memes that I agree with … a lot.

I’m in the business of pedaling education but I stress to my kids … even my own, that it is not the end all be all of a persons intelligence of worth. So I take lists like this with a grain of salt.

I don't believe anyone brought up intelligence until you did. Better educated is better educated. You can draw any conclusion you want. But clearly, the correlation between red/blue and education is not coincidence. There correlation also exists with healthcare.

"Educated" isn't the right word to use... Maybe "credentialed" is more of what the OP is talking about...?

I don't believe anyone brought up intelligence until you did. Better educated is better educated. You can draw any conclusion you want. But clearly, the correlation between red/blue and education is not coincidence. There correlation also exists with healthcare.

thats some seriously stupid shit right there.

i've seen college graduates I wouldn't trust to use the bathroom on their own. Conversely, i've worked alongside high school graduates who control airplanes and airspace, who design, build, and administer networks that most college educated idiots can't understand.

in other words, the correlations you're drawing are of your own idiot fantasies about who you think you are, not what you actually are.

thats some seriously stupid shit right there.

i've seen college graduates I wouldn't trust to use the bathroom on their own. Conversely, i've worked alongside high school graduates who control airplanes and airspace, who design, build, and administer networks that most college educated idiots can't understand.

in other words, the correlations you're drawing are of your own idiot fantasies about who you think you are, not what you actually are.

Nope. The correlation is fact. Every time states are ranked the result is fundamentally the same. Try reading. It really would help you to not look like a fucking moron.

Nope. The correlation is fact. Every time states are ranked the result is fundamentally the same. Try reading. It really would help you to not look like a fucking moron.

the dumbest voters in each state are the inner city drop outs that can't read or write

it is why your platform cares so much about making sure you can show up with no id to vote. The ability to cheat is just a perk, the real issue is your stupid base has no ID and struggles to even know what day the vote is on

the dumbest voters in each state are the inner city drop outs that can't read or write

it is why your platform cares so much about making sure you can show up with no id to vote. The ability to cheat is just a perk, the real issue is your stupid base has no ID and struggles to even know what day the vote is on

These are the type of people that vote for Trump, and also, economical policies that are detrimental to themselves.

These are the type of people that vote for Trump, and also, economical policies that are detrimental to themselves.

it is true, alot of democrats left the party to vote for trump, but plenty that can't read or write are still having ballots harvested

Back