The left has REALLY soiled their own diapers...

Stone

Contributor
REALLY shitting the bed lefties. BIGLY! Somewhere DJT is LHAO at you all. Cant blame him either,...its funny. The more you do,...the more popular he becomes and the less popular you are. Thanks a million! :cool:

Black women CLOWNING Biden for the CLOWN he is. Hint hint.....they arent Wrong! ;)

REALLY shitting the bed lefties. BIGLY! Somewhere DJT is LHAO at you all. Cant blame him either,...its funny. The more you do,...the more popular he becomes and the less popular you are. Thanks a million! :cool:

And we got talib and Omar preaching death to Jews. The party of nazi and the kkk. Maybe people are becoming awake.

Actually, 'somewhere' is a court in Lower Manhattan trying to mitigate the 250 million dollar fine he is on the hook for because of his fraud. Thought I'd help out, since you weren't sure where he was. I can understand though that which court he happens to be in changes from day to day, and there are a whole bunch of them he will be sitting in over the next year or so. So maybe 'Trump is sitting at a defendants table somewhere LHAO' would be more appropo. You're welcome.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

MUST see tv!

Yet another case of the left HELPING Trump. DJT says thanks again! :cool:

And we got talib and Omar preaching death to Jews. The party of nazi and the kkk. Maybe people are becoming awake.

My guess is that EVERY KKK member or sypathizer...is a Trump voter.

American conservatives are the party of the KKK.

My guess is that EVERY KKK member or sypathizer...is a Trump voter.

American conservatives are the party of the KKK.

What a buffoon. Democrats are and always have been the party of the KKK. Tens of thousands of
anti Jew Leftist Nazis are protesting all across the nation. Wake the fuck up!

Gotta admit - and this will surely give the righties here some glee - Trump's continued dominance in the polls is real "shake fists at sky" stuff for me.

I don't get it, and never will. It's enormously frustrating.

In a way, I hope he wins. Maybe we need to hit rock bottom. And all of these giggling "what's the big deal?" takes will be interesting to follow up on.

Nope.

Actually, 'somewhere' is a court in Lower Manhattan trying to mitigate the 250 million dollar fine he is on the hook for because of his fraud. Thought I'd help out, since you weren't sure where he was. I can understand though that which court he happens to be in changes from day to day, and there are a whole bunch of them he will be sitting in over the next year or so. So maybe 'Trump is sitting at a defendants table somewhere LHAO' would be more appropo. You're welcome.

Gotta admit - and this will surely give the righties here some glee - Trump's continued dominance in the polls is real "shake fists at sky" stuff for me.

I don't get it, and never will. It's enormously frustrating.

In a way, I hope he wins. Maybe we need to hit rock bottom. And all of these giggling "what's the big deal?" takes will be interesting to follow up on.

Raise the white flag while you still can. Smart on your part. Nothing can stop whats coming.

Oh no,....we want a whole lot more than that. We'll get it too.

Well, YOUR predictions and "what's coming" stuff I can't take seriously. Because you have said such things a gazillion times, and are usually wrong.

But Trump could win. And it will be bad for the country if he does..

Most conservatives will deny supporting Trump in 5-10 years.

What did I say that was not 100% accurate cruiser? I’ll wait.

My comment was directed to Yak concerning people (not) becoming awake. I didn't mention your post or it's accuracy, just it's political leniency.

Well, YOUR predictions and "what's coming" stuff I can't take seriously. Because you have said such things a gazillion times, and are usually wrong.

But Trump could win. And it very likely won't go like you think if he does.

Most conservatives will deny supporting Trump in 5-10 years.

Many haven't in four, and that's all it takes.

Raise the white flag while you still can. Smart on your part. Nothing can stop whats coming.

Maga's? No.....It wasnt our party that nominated that incompetent old asshole Biden,....it was YOURS. It wasnt our party that nominated a total goofball and also totally incompetent and unliked Kamala,...it was YOURS,....it wasnt we that voted for those two totally out of touch jackasses ,....it was YOU. Maga's my ass. YOU DID THIS. BTw,....I see you finally put away your Ukraine pom poms. ;)

Maga's? No.....It wasnt our party that nominated that incompetent old asshole Biden,....it was YOURS. It wasnt our party that nominated a total goofball and also totally incompetent and unliked Kamala,...it was YOURS,....it wasnt we that voted for those two totally out of touch jackasses ,....it was YOU. Maga's my ass. YOU DID THIS. BTw,....I see you finally put away your Ukraine pom poms. ;)

Talking to yourself - or was that supposed to be a reply to my post?

Back