The left has REALLY soiled their own diapers...

Those are facts, bitch. Nothing to disagree with. Unless you’re a fucking idiot. Such as yourself.

Domer shitting his little pants AGAIN like the baby he is. My thread title hit the nail right on the head.

:yayaseesathreadban:

MAGA's just want to stick it to the libs at this point. They're not thinking of what happens after.

They just want the eff you.

Maybe if you maggots werent such low lifes human beings wouldnt hate you so much. Whats gets me is you stupid fucks actually seem to think you function in a vacuum. Everyone else is the problem its never you pieces of dog shit thats the problem.

Maybe if you maggots werent such low lifes human beings wouldnt hate you so much. Whats gets is you stupid fucks actually seem to think you function in a vacuum. Everyone else is the problem its never you pieces of dog shit thats the problem.

This toxic response is unsurprising.

But someone thanking it kind of is.

This toxic response is unsurprising.

But someone thanking it kind of is.

well stop being such an asshole and maybe people wouldnt hate you so much but you people are too stupid for that. Im just tired of being so nice to steaming piles of dog shit like you leftists. You made the rules of the game and now youre going to piss and moan like the little bitches everyone knows you to be. Go back to licking your mothers balls.

Domer shitting his little pants AGAIN like the baby he is. My thread title hit the nail right on the head.

:yayaseesathreadban:

Point out the incorrect portion. We’ll all wait.

13 counts - Georgia RICO
4 counts DC - attempt to overturn
40 counts - Florida - obstruction and classified documents, 100+ documents
34 counts - NY hush money - falsified business and campaign records

Civil cases -

defamation, sexual assault
NY financial fraud - guilty of persistent fraud

Trump U - defrauded clients. Lost
Charity - defrauded charity. Shut down

60+ election fraud suits filed. Lost all

Point out the incorrect portion. We’ll all wait.

13 counts - Georgia RICO
4 counts DC - attempt to overturn
40 counts - Florida - obstruction and classified documents, 100+ documents
34 counts - NY hush money - falsified business and campaign records

Civil cases -

defamation, sexual assault
NY financial fraud - guilty of persistent fraud

Trump U - defrauded clients. Lost
Charity - defrauded charity. Shut down

60+ election fraud suits filed. Lost all

Point out what is incorrect.

0 criminal convictions.

Gotta admit - and this will surely give the righties here some glee - Trump's continued dominance in the polls is real "shake fists at sky" stuff for me.

I don't get it, and never will. It's enormously frustrating.

In a way, I hope he wins. Maybe we need to hit rock bottom. And all of these giggling "what's the big deal?" takes will be interesting to follow up on.

One of the many reasons I hope trump or no one like him is elected again is this: You know the guardrails that kept our Democracy in place in 20/21? The next time trump or someone like him is elected, he'll make sure those guardrails are removed and we'll become another Turkey/Hungary/Russia/<insert authoritarian regime in here>.

Raise the white flag while you still can. Smart on your part. Nothing can stop whats coming.

Once someone like trump makes himself "president for life" do you really think he's going to care about what's best for you? If you think that - I've got some swampland in Florida for sale - just give me all your money - I'll give you the deed when I find it. Deal?

MAGA's just want to stick it to the libs at this point. They're not thinking of what happens after.

They just want the eff you.

There is a lot of trolling going on. I hope that deep down, the smarter magas will realize that someone like trump will be very bad for our country.

Well, YOUR predictions and "what's coming" stuff I can't take seriously. Because you have said such things a gazillion times, and are usually wrong.

But Trump could win. And it will be bad for the country if he does..

Most conservatives will deny supporting Trump in 5-10 years.

Exactly my opinion as well.

Maga's? No.....It wasnt our party that nominated that incompetent old asshole Biden,....it was YOURS. It wasnt our party that nominated a total goofball and also totally incompetent and unliked Kamala,...it was YOURS,....it wasnt we that voted for those two totally out of touch jackasses ,....it was YOU. Maga's my ass. YOU DID THIS. BTw,....I see you finally put away your Ukraine pom poms. ;)

You really think trump is "competent"?

Once someone like trump makes himself "president for life" do you really think he's going to care about what's best for you? If you think that - I've got some swampland in Florida for sale - just give me all your money - I'll give you the deed when I find it. Deal?

You are one scared little puppy. No wonder you cant sell cars worth a shit. . You ought to try selling big ticket items once. You would shit your little drawers. :laugh:

One thing I have learned on JPP is that Stone's predictions are always wrong, yet he has no shame or accountability whatsoever.

Well, I think Stone is a bit of a troll, but he's not the worst on this forum. My hope is - deep down, Stone and other smart people like him realize the image some paint of Biden as a "senile old fool" is total bullshit.

Here's one of the biggest differences between Biden and trump. Biden puts qualified, smart people in positions of authority in his administration. With trump we have people like Betsy DeRoss and Rick Perry being the head of cabinets they either know nothing about - or want to destroy.

Part of being a good president is the people with whom you surround yourself.

You are one scared little puppy. No wonder you cant sell cars worth a shit. . You ought to try selling big ticket items once. You would shit your little drawers. :laugh:

Aw, and I thought you were nice. So you really think trump is a patriot who wants what's best for you? Maybe you're not as wise as I thought.

REALLY shitting the bed lefties. BIGLY! Somewhere DJT is LHAO at you all. Cant blame him either,...its funny. The more you do,...the more popular he becomes and the less popular you are. Thanks a million! :cool:

Keep believing lies

Your lies just make you lose and get you sued in court

Lies do have consequences

Well, I think Stone is a bit of a troll, but he's not the worst on this forum. My hope is - deep down, Stone and other smart people like him realize the image some paint of Biden as a "senile old fool" is total bullshit.

Here's one of the biggest differences between Biden and trump. Biden puts qualified, smart people in positions of authority in his administration. With trump we have people like Betsy DeRoss and Rick Perry being the head of cabinets they either know nothing about - or want to destroy.

Part of being a good president is the people with whom you surround yourself.

I don't see Biden as senile, but he is definitely old. Not our best look on the global stage. Trump, of course, is the very worst this country has to offer.

I agree with you that Biden is a strong, qualified, experienced leader. He knows how to govern. The RepubliKKKans? Well, just look at what they just did in the House.

Back