The left has REALLY soiled their own diapers...

The Constitution is over and we live under the rule of a regressive revolution which fully intends to enslave us but look at you!

Come On Man!

I have no use for those who prefer to throw in the towel and give up. I much prefer to die on my feet fighting than surrendering on my knees. I drop to my knees for my GOD and my God only. In the end good wins over evil,...always. I am for good.

I have no use for those who prefer to throw in the towel and give up. I much prefer to die on my feet fighting than surrendering on my knees. I drop to my knees for my GOD and my God only. In the end good wins over evil,...always. I am for good.

It is about living in reality and living in fantasy.

U have failed the test.

Stone cant get his head around the degree to which we have been betrayed, he does not want to believe it, so he refuses to believe it.

Willful Blindness Jordan Peterson calls it.

And it is deadly.

You are quite wrong. I have believed it for over three decades now. How about you? I know exactly what is going on and have spent over 25 years warning people about what is coming both on line and in person. The difference between you and I is that I KNOW that God is in control, always has been, always will be. I also know that the true enemies we face make the dildo Chinese and other elements in our midst look like a bunch of silly little kids in comparison. While you warn of "the revolution" I warn of the actual Demons and demonic forces in our midst. Chinese????? Pfffffffft....:rolleyes: No my friend,... what we are really dealing with are forces that would make your little heart explode from the sheer horror of what your eyes are seeing. Get it straight.........The Chinese, terrorist groups, the so called "revolution",... they arent the devil,....but merely little TOOLS of the devil to be USED like TOOLS and quickly discarded like a snotty napkin. Do you FINALLY understand now what I have been trying to tell you for over 2 years? You are so laser focused on something that isnt even a pimple on the ass of our TRUE enemy. WAKE UP!

You are quite wrong. I have believed it for over three decades now. How about you? I know exactly what is going on and have spent over 25 years warning people about what is coming both on line and in person. The difference between you and I is that I KNOW that God is in control, always has been, always will be. I also know that the true enemies we face make the dildo Chinese and other elements in our midst look like a bunch of silly little kids in comparison. While you warn of "the revolution" I warn of the actual Demons and demonic forces in our midst. Chinese????? Pfffffffft....:rolleyes: No my friend,... what we are really dealing with out forces that would make your little heart explode from the sheer horror of what your eyes are seeing. Get it straight.........The Chinese, terrorist groups, the so called "revolution",... they arent the devil,....but merely little TOOLS of the devil to be USED like TOOLS and quickly discarded like a snotty napkin. Do you FINALLY understand now what I have been trying to tell you for over 2 years? You are so laser focused on something that isnt even a pimple on the ass of our TRUE enemy. WAKE UP!

You have shown up at JPP almost always wrong. I have shown up right a high percentage of the time. That matters. A lot.

Performance Matters.

Sue Me.

You have shown up at JPP almost always wrong. I have shown up right a high percentage of the time. That matters. A lot.

Performance Matters.

Sue Me.

You are wrong on this,...dead wrong. Your own hubris prevents you from seeing the truth.

Cry More.

I am not crying,...I m merely telling you what is going on. The Chinese????? LMAO!! I also find it odd that you choose to make the phrase " GOD HELP YOU" as part of your sig line while not even knowing that what I say is TRUE.

I am not crying,...I m merely telling you what is going on. The Chinese????? LMAO!! I also find it odd that you choose to make the phrase " GOD HELP YOU" as part of your sig line while not even knowing that what I say is TRUE.

You dont get to blow past the fact that you are almost always wrong....this is proof of your lack of comprehension.

You dont get to blow past the fact that you are almost always wrong....this is proof of your lack of comprehension.

Educate yourself. While you warn of the little bagman/errand boy Chinese I warn of the real threat. WAKE UP.

Educate yourself. While you warn of the little bagman/errand boy Chinese I warn of the real threat. WAKE UP.

I am right a high percentage of the time, which is the ultimate proof of education.

U on the other hand are almost never right.

Suck It.

I am also not even close to being almost always wrong. That is just a meme created by those who dislike and fear me in here. This is why I do not take them serious when they say those things. I mean,...how could I possibly? I couldnt. The truth cannot be altered by simply lying about it or knowingly repeating a lie like you have chosen to do here.

I am right a high percentage of the time, which is the ultimate proof of education.

U on the other hand are almost never right.

Suck It.

You are wrong again. But,......Ive said all I can say. You are like a rock. The seed cannot grow in you at this time. To use your own sig line.....May God help you. Good day to you Hawk.

What a buffoon. Democrats are and always have been the party of the KKK. Tens of thousands of
anti Jew Leftist Nazis are protesting all across the nation. Wake the fuck up!

Listen up, you dumb mother fucker...if you think the KKK of America is primarily Democratic Party supporting, you are even more stupid than most of us think you are.

Yes, at one time, the KKK was Democratic Party supporting. But that ended, and reversed totally, in the late 1960's. The KKK supports the right...not the left. The KKK is hard-core American conservative.

Wake the fuck up.

Raise the white flag while you still can. Smart on your part. Nothing can stop whats coming.

Ummm...you are the guy who was so vocal about a red tsunami back in 2020, right?

How'd that work out, Stone?

And now you seem to be sure there is going to be "another" red tsunami.

Okay!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

MUST see tv!

Yet another case of the left HELPING Trump. DJT says thanks again! :cool:
This is evidence this woman hasn’t done very many trials or been in court very often.

The court is the judges domain, if you don’t follow his/her orders, you will be dealt with harshly. Her fragile ego should go back to working for the parking garage.

Back