The left has REALLY soiled their own diapers...

LMAO! Yep...directed at you. My wife distracted me mid post! :laugh:

Well, to reply to that: I didn't vote for Biden the 1st time, and desperately want to see different candidates on BOTH sides. I'm also not a Dem, and haven't voted Dem in a national election since 2008.

And I still wholeheartedly support aid to the Ukraine.

Other than that, your response was spot on.

My comment was directed to Yak concerning people (not) becoming awake. I didn't mention your post or it's accuracy, just it's political leniency.

What political leniency? Telling the truth is politically lenient to who exactly cruiser?

Gotta admit - and this will surely give the righties here some glee - Trump's continued dominance in the polls is real "shake fists at sky" stuff for me.

I don't get it, and never will. It's enormously frustrating.

In a way, I hope he wins. Maybe we need to hit rock bottom. And all of these giggling "what's the big deal?" takes will be interesting to follow up on.
Biden is rock bottom. I have seen addicts more functional

REALLY shitting the bed lefties. BIGLY! Somewhere DJT is LHAO at you all. Cant blame him either,...its funny. The more you do,...the more popular he becomes and the less popular you are. Thanks a million! :cool:

Let’s see.

91 felony counts.
2 impeachments
Defrauded his own charity and it shut down
Defrauded clients and lost Trump U case
Lost the sexual abuse case
Lost the libel case from the sexual abuse case
Lost the tax fraud case. Will probably be fined at least $1/4 BILLION and lose his license to do business in NY
Tens of thousands of fines for violating gag orders

What have I forgotten?

Let’s see.

91 felony counts.
2 impeachments
Lost the tax fraud case. Will probably be fined at least $1/4 BILLION and lose his license to do business in NY

What have I forgotten?

Tell that to those Black women laughing at him and CLOWNING his dumb ass. ;)

Actually, 'somewhere' is a court in Lower Manhattan trying to mitigate the 250 million dollar fine he is on the hook for because of his fraud. Thought I'd help out, since you weren't sure where he was. I can understand though that which court he happens to be in changes from day to day, and there are a whole bunch of them he will be sitting in over the next year or so. So maybe 'Trump is sitting at a defendants table somewhere LHAO' would be more appropo. You're welcome.

can we spell deflection?.....

My guess is that EVERY KKK member or sypathizer...is a Trump voter.

American conservatives are the party of the KKK.

Just ask these guys:

Former President Donald Trump hosted controversial figures Nick Fuentes and rapper Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, at his Mar-a-Lago resort on Tuesday night for dinner, a guest also at the meeting told ABC News.
Trump met with Ye, who recently lost major business deals over antisemitic comments, and Fuentes, along with Florida Republican political operative Karen Giorno, Giorno confirmed with ABC News. The dinner lasted just under two hours.
Fuentes is a white nationalist who has made racist, sexist and antisemitic comments and has been banned on all major social media platforms.

Let’s see.

91 felony counts.
2 impeachments

What have I forgotten?

that most people don't agree with you.......

Out of a sense of sympathy I accept your unconditional surrender. Rube.....

Let’s review:

Criminal cases
13 counts - Georgia RICO
4 counts DC - attempt to overturn election
40 counts - Florida - obstruction of justice; violation of Espionage Act
34 counts - NY hush money - falsified business and campaign records

Civil cases

defamation, sexual assault - lost both
NY financial fraud - guilty of persistent fraud

Trump U - defrauded clients. Lost
Charity - defrauded charity. Shut down

60+ election fraud suits filed. Lost all