The left has REALLY soiled their own diapers...

He'll likely be the candidate but there is a chance he might not win. I hope you're correct about the polls - I really do!

I put it at 70/30 he loses to WHOEVER the R's run. Pssssssst...it will be PRESIDENT Trump. ;)

I put it at 70/30 he loses to WHOEVER the R's run. Pssssssst...it will be PRESIDENT Trump. ;)

No, it will be much close than that. Look at the last few general elections. I don't think a GOP president has won the popular vote since Reagan. It will be decided, as always, by a few states. Whoever wins will have to win PA, AZ, NV, AZ, and perhaps even VA, and GA. The rest all locked in for both candidates - unless you think CA's going to go for trump or FL's going to go for Biden.

Well, YOUR predictions and "what's coming" stuff I can't take seriously. Because you have said such things a gazillion times, and are usually wrong.

But Trump could win. And it will be bad for the country if he does..

Most conservatives will deny supporting Trump in 5-10 years.

this from the guy who's denying supporting Biden before he finishes his term.....

Point out the incorrect portion. We’ll all wait.

13 counts - Georgia RICO
4 counts DC - attempt to overturn
40 counts - Florida - obstruction and classified documents, 100+ documents
34 counts - NY hush money - falsified business and campaign records

Civil cases -

defamation, sexual assault
NY financial fraud - guilty of persistent fraud

Trump U - defrauded clients. Lost
Charity - defrauded charity. Shut down

60+ election fraud suits filed. Lost all

years - six
convictions - zero

No, it will be much close than that. Look at the last few general elections. I don't think a GOP president has won the popular vote since Reagan. It will be decided, as always, by a few states. Whoever wins will have to win PA, AZ, NV, AZ, and perhaps even VA, and GA. The rest all locked in for both candidates - unless you think CA's going to go for trump or FL's going to go for Biden.

NYT poll: Trump set to romp Biden

Biden led Trump in Wisconsin but (Biden) is down 4 points in Pennsylvania, 5 in Arizona, 6 in Georgia, 5 in Michigan, and 10 in Nevada.
71 percent said Biden was "too old," including 54 percent of Biden's supporters.

:whoa:

Last edited:

True. But thats not really what I meant. I meant that as it stands right now I would say the chances of Biden losing is around 70% whether it be by a small margin or a large margin. Probably a small margin like most modern elections.

True. But thats not really what I meant. I meant that as it stands right now I would say the chances of Biden losing is around 70% whether it be by a small margin or a large margin. Probably a small margin like most modern elections.

The Constitution is over and we live under the rule of a regressive revolution which fully intends to enslave us but look at you!

Come On Man!

Stone cant get his head around the degree to which we have been betrayed, he does not want to believe it, so he refuses to believe it.

Willful Blindness Jordan Peterson calls it.

And it is deadly.

Back