The liberal media?

"The Washington Times called on Cindy McCain to release her tax returns in March"

Looks like they called for the RELEASE to me.

And what is the legal entity of the Washington Times that anyone is required to answer to them?

Public interest. Nothing to hide nothing to fear?

Until McCain is the official nominee, there is no absolutely no reason to do so because until the Republican Convention, McCain is nothing more than a Senator. I would not release my financial information to a newspaper any earlier than I was required to do so, neither would you.

Until McCain is the official nominee, there is no absolutely no reason to do so because until the Republican Convention, McCain is nothing more than a Senator. I would not release my financial information to a newspaper any earlier than I was required to do so, neither would you.

Officially, maybe, but he is the Republican nominee and he's going to have to release it isn't he?

He's up for public office, therefore nothing is secret. If i were running for public office i'd make sure i was whiter than white and release everything.

As i said, nothing to hide nothing to fear is a popular refrain from parties who seek draconian measures to spy on their citizens so shouldn't you expect even more openness from political candidates?

Back