The line to see President Trump in Grand Rapids, Michigan is MASSIVE

Trump is a piker at getting rally attendance.

This is one of his hero's rallies:

f929bfc2-c40d-4f03-9622-d226f6570c73.jpg

I join you in your mocking of people from Michigan. There's a reason people call Michigan fans the 'Walmart Wolverines'. It's a state full of low educated people.
Fascinating. My husband and I each have degrees; his is a masters. Our next door neighbors are a dentist and a teacher. Down the street is a software engineer and his mining engineer wife. In the other direction is a construction company owner, a carpenter, and a nursing assistant/nursing student. There are only 15 or so residences on our miles-long road; a third of them are second homes belonging to "summer people" who have other homes downstate.

But yeah, we're all dumb rednecks. :laugh:

Fascinating. My husband and I each have degrees; his is a masters. Our next door neighbors are a dentist and a teacher. Down the street is a software engineer and his mining engineer wife. In the other direction is a construction company owner, a carpenter, and a nursing assistant/nursing student. There are only 15 or so residences on our miles-long road; a third of them are second homes belonging to "summer people" who have other homes downstate.

But yeah, we're all dumb rednecks. :laugh:
If we're being literal

1) you (and your friends/neighbors/acquaintances) can be the exception to the rule

2) an area/state/country and be full of idiots yet still have some economically successful/well educated people

Metaphorically speaking it's getting close to (college) football season and that means the trash talking among fans is commencing :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP
Back