The line to see President Trump in Grand Rapids, Michigan is MASSIVE

Could have sworn they went by the same building three times
That's what I was waiting for, i.e. TDS-driven denial.

Trump holds a rally and people flood in from the surrounding States. No venue is ever big enough, so they always have overflow seating that is as big as the main venue. Trump won the 2020 election by a record landslide. The country wants Trump, now more than ever.

Back when Biden held rallies, the handful of people that wandered in had been told that they were serving free sandwiches inside. Nobody ever made an effort to attend a Biden rally unless he was bused in and was given a free meal out of the deal. When the only votes that Biden received in 2020 were pre-fab Biden ballots that were run through machines many times each, the DNC knew that it was pointless to continue having anymore "rallies" that were the laughing stock of their own party, and this was BEFORE Biden's mind was completely gone.

You're not handling reality very well, are you?

How will you handle reality when the DNC kicks Biden to the curb and runs the most HATED woman in America? (you know who I'm talking about).

Reactions: TOP
I join you in your mocking of people from Michigan. There's a reason people call Michigan fans the 'Walmart Wolverines'. It's a state full of low educated people.
Says the scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent, logically inept moron who doesn't even know what science is. You obviously have a lock on credibility.

Trump is a piker at getting rally attendance.

This is one of his hero's rallies:

f929bfc2-c40d-4f03-9622-d226f6570c73.jpg
Here you go again with the childish bullshit. Wasn't Trump behind government mandated school closings, shutdowns, forced masking, vaccines etc, was it?

You sure have a lot of Hitler memorabilia.

Fo2VKE3XwAA7t2G.jpg

I wonder how late he’ll be and how many he puts to sleep!
I know you're looking for an objective, dispassionate answer:

Trump knocked it out of the park and nobody fell asleep.

One omission, Trump neglected to include Hillary in his "opponent poll."

He did ask a good question, though. How can you leftists be against making America great again? Any thoughts on that?

I suppose you had two choices: 1) listen to the speech and understand Trump's message clearly and in context, or 2) you could post a really stupid TikTok byte without any context that shows you didn't select option #1.

Trump's speech was very good, especially the part where he clearly conveyed our need to get back to producing more energy.

Here you go again with the childish bullshit. Wasn't Trump behind government mandated school closings, shutdowns, forced masking, vaccines etc, was it?

You sure have a lot of Hitler memorabilia.

Fo2VKE3XwAA7t2G.jpg
You are a fool...and you are boring.

I am not sure which of those makes me laugh more...but you do get me to laugh a lot.

You are a fool...and you are boring.

I am not sure which of those makes me laugh more...but you do get me to laugh a lot.
Says the child calling people "Hitler" and a "threat to democracy", yet can't cite a single reason why.

It IS funny that you cannot backup your own bullshit; enjoy the laugh.

"What’s Donald Trump really worth? People have been asking the question for decades, though never with as much urgency as they are today. The answer: $7.5 billion, according to our most recent tally, last updated on May 2, 2024. Below, Forbes offers an asset-by-asset breakdown of the Trump fortune."​

I guess Forbes is lying....imbecile.

Meanwhile, a huge crowd in Grand Rapids , Michigan turns red...

Last edited:

Trump's edge over Biden takes notable leap in Michigan, new battleground state poll shows​

An exclusive new Free Press poll of likely Michigan voters shows former President Donald Trump has taken a notable 7-percentage-point lead over incumbent President Joe Biden in the state, a result certain to further worry Democrats already pushing for Biden to abandon his reelection bid.

Says the child calling people "Hitler" and a "threat to democracy", yet can't cite a single reason why.

I can back up anything I write. But if you want reasons for why people, including me, call Trump a wanna-be Hitler...you can look it up yourself. I don't help stupid people.

It IS funny that you cannot backup your own bullshit; enjoy the laugh.

As I said...I don't help stupid people. The entire world realizes your idol is a Hitler wanna-be. So, enjoy your laugh. I know I enjoy mine when laughing at you.

"What’s Donald Trump really worth? People have been asking the question for decades, though never with as much urgency as they are today. The answer: $7.5 billion, according to our most recent tally, last updated on May 2, 2024. Below, Forbes offers an asset-by-asset breakdown of the Trump fortune."​

Yeah, sure. If you want to think he is actually worth that...fine with me. You actually think he is presidential material! That says a lot about what you "think."

I guess Forbes is lying....imbecile.

Guess whatever you want. My guess is that Forbes is mistaken.

Meanwhile, a huge crowd in Grand Rapids , Michigan turns red...

I do not care who turned communist in Michigan. Not sure why you do.

Back