The main issue with Christianity

"why" is a complex question......I would have to be in your mind to know the answer......however your first sentence is the answer to "where?"......I know what an atheist is......you are either lying when you say you suspect I do not, or you will lie and deny what it is.......nowdays atheists try to change the definition by redefining agnosticism as "weak atheism"....

Atheism is not 'weak' or 'strong'. It is not a measure of strength. Atheism is not agnosticism. These two words never meant the same thing. I suspect that you don't know either the meaning of 'atheist' nor 'agnostic' or how the definition of either word came about.

Is that it's not aptly named.

A good portion - and I'd say most - of the religion are practices, rituals, rules and philosophies that were never spoken by Christ, or endorsed by Christ.

I think there are some sects that are strictly about the teachings of Christ, who I feel was an ascended being and someone whose words matter, but they're not mainstream Christianity.

Name them and be specific

Is that it's not aptly named.

A good portion - and I'd say most - of the religion are practices, rituals, rules and philosophies that were never spoken by Christ, or endorsed by Christ.

I think there are some sects that are strictly about the teachings of Christ, who I feel was an ascended being and someone whose words matter, but they're not mainstream Christianity.

Christianity is a control system...like climate change and LGBTQEIEIO, and racism.

"why" is a complex question......I would have to be in your mind to know the answer.
Not at all. I just told you that I am atheist, and you are confident in your understanding of "the lies of atheists." I was hoping you could share your insights with me.

Along those same lines, I remain convinced that you don't know what an atheist is, and if you'd like, I'll be more than happy to share my insights with you.

Not at all. I just told you that I am atheist, and you are confident in your understanding of "the lies of atheists." I was hoping you could share your insights with me.

again....one does not need to know why you lie to observe the fact you are lying........it may simply be that you lie because you want to deceive........it may be a political agenda......it may be that you are simply negligent........so, please.....YOU tell US why you are lying.....

I remain convinced that you don't know what an atheist is, and if you'd like, I'll be more than happy to share my insights with you.

no "insights" are needed......an atheists denies the existence of deity......its not complicated enough to need "insights"......

Back