The Majority Of Black Americans Should Get Smart And Informed.

.? Did you post on the old bill maher board several years ago?

92.gif

LOL, I thought I recognized that style....:D

There are a few here from back in the day......... You recall Cosmic ROcker?? WM Deeeez?? I was Bill Cosby back in the day...

That forum was GROUND-BREAKING!!!!

Up to that point (and. I'm talkin'....since the mid-'90s), MOST forums were owned/operated by hardcore-"conservatives"....and, I'd been thrown-outta nearly every one, o' them. Whenever you had the documented-files to dispute what they were saying....you were short-timing.

I remember....back, around '97....if you'd suggest deep-sixing the Death Penalty.....or, legalizing Pot.....people acted like you'd just suggested we burn the U.S., to the ground....and, kill every living-species, except the badger-population.

Maher's forum (and, he'd denied any association with it) was the Genesis of forums that (actually) practiced Freedom Of Speech....unhindered.

There's nothing magical or mystical, about it!!

Not for me anyhow! Democrats have convinced blacks that they're victims of whitie and owed reparations therefrom. Democrats created the public housing ghetto 20th century slave quarters, encouraged creating brood mares out of black women and stud stallions out of black men with "pay for play in the sack" producing democrat assets more future democrat votes a healthy raise, (in ghetto slave land), for each "progressive" colt produced.

Contradict me if you will.

Not for me anyhow! Democrats have convinced blacks that they're victims of whitie and owed reparations therefrom. Democrats created the public housing ghetto 20th century slave quarters, encouraged creating brood mares out of black women and stud stallions out of black men with "pay for play in the sack" producing democrat assets more future democrat votes a healthy raise, (in ghetto slave land), for each "progressive" colt produced. Contradict me if you will.

Tell that to some blacks in person. Contradict you they will.

Poor Bobo.

That forum was GROUND-BREAKING!!!!

Up to that point (and. I'm talkin'....since the mid-'90s), MOST forums were owned/operated by hardcore-"conservatives"....and, I'd been thrown-outta nearly every one, o' them. Whenever you had the documented-files to dispute what they were saying....you were short-timing.

I remember....back, around '97....if you'd suggest deep-sixing the Death Penalty.....or, legalizing Pot.....people acted like you'd just suggested we burn the U.S., to the ground....and, kill every living-species, except the badger-population.

Maher's forum (and, he'd denied any association with it) was the Genesis of forums that (actually) practiced Freedom Of Speech....unhindered.

LOL, unhindered till they start bringing in the mods & banning ppl........... I was also @ nutshell.......... I think you posted @ politicalgroove as well??

There was one forum that was similar but they faced to many lawsuits arguewitheveryone... They went down a couple years ago. The last year or so they started some light moderation & sectioned off some of the crazies & wackOz but it was to late..........

Last 5 years or so I was @ DCJunkies until the plug was pulled... MintJulep & Eman (Enviromental man) where there & still post @ a small board of ppl that wanted to contiue to fight/post together.......lol

Good to cya.:D

I like this place so far, good mix, some good ppl....

wanking.gif

Aw, gee.....another "conservative-absolute" with no details/data to back-it-up.
bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon.gif

Absolutely "shocking".
897.gif

he believes his opinions will suffice...

While he is here to educate us all:rolleyes:~left & right, his diatribes & rants is all he offers, instead of actual evidence, links etc....

wanking.gif

Aw, gee.....another "conservative-absolute" with no details/data to back-it-up.
bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon.gif

Absolutely "shocking".
897.gif

While he is here to educate us all :rolleyes: ~left & right, his diatribes & rants is all he offers, instead of actual evidence, links etc....

It's the Teabagger/Jesus-freak way.....
wanking.gif

I guess you think ppl didn't know that after 400 fuckin years of slavery & 125+ fuckin years of jim crow?? :palm:

Apparently not! Democrats keep telling them they're still victims. The part they leave out is they're victims of the Democrats.

While he is here to educate us all:rolleyes:~left & right, his diatribes & rants is all he offers, instead of actual evidence, links etc....

You could try making a rational argument in opposition instead of accusations you can't otherwise prove. Do you deny that most major cities are governed by Democrats? Do you deny that most major cities is where the Democrats house their slaves to government reliance and bribery? Do you deny that Big city Democrats couldn't care less about the black crime rate and black on black killings?:dunno: Make your argument BIG mouth!:cof1:

It's the Teabagger/Jesus-freak way.....
wanking.gif

What's "conservative" about this thread? Is "TRUTH" conservatism? Black crime rates and black on black killings aren't THE TRUTH? Those statistics don't back up the narrative of this thread? Make your case Hot Shot!

You could try making a rational argument in opposition instead of accusations you can't otherwise prove. Do you deny that most major cities are governed by Democrats? Do you deny that most major cities is where the Democrats house their slaves to government reliance and bribery? Do you deny that Big city Democrats couldn't care less about the black crime rate and black on black killings?:dunno: Make your argument BIG mouth!:cof1:

Not interested in arguing your opinions..

Back