The making of Trump

I was a Republican, went door to door for Nixon, the fact that he he was such a giant douche' and I started to read political literature, turned me into the liberal I am today.

I think he would have been alright if Ike hadn't left him that massive bomber/missile gap in 1960. His presidency may not have been defined by paranoia, and wouldn't have made JFK's major mistakes (he would have obviously made his own share of different ones). He still would have been a douche, but he wouldn't have had to deal with Vietnam, and he could have set his own policy toward Cuba. Also, he would have benefited from an old-world media culture, which wouldn't have been working overtime to undermine and discredit him.

Most important to his success, there would have been no Daniel Ellsworth publishing the Pentagon Papers, so no Plumbers, and no Watergate.

I was a Republican, went door to door for Nixon, the fact that he he was such a giant douche' and I started to read political literature, turned me into the liberal I am today.

Nixon was a progressive leftist. He gave us the unconstitutional violent, expensive, insane Drug War, an extended Vietnam war, price and wage controls and serial presidential lying. Nixon was a BIG government progressive fascist.

You haven't moved far from your progressive BIG government Nixon-ism with your modern leftist liberalism.

tonight on the History channel.
Who will watch it? What are your expectations? Shall we have a discussion about it?
Are we on Trump overload? :)

For the record, I am no Trump supporter, but I am curious.

Donald Trump is a political product of leftist modern liberalism's "political correctness." The majority of America is sick to death politically with the left's politically correct ideological horseshit and the "phoniness" and ass-kissing bullshitting politicians. Donald Trump has become a rhetorical breath of fresh air for a large percentage of anti-political correctness Americans. He says what they're thinking. He thrives on the absolute failures of the Duopoly's BIG incompetent and corrupt government and it's established sugar-lipped phonies, because he's only wallowed in their corruption from the outside.

Donald Trump is just another BIG government lying phony bastard that knows nothing about the Constitution and couldn't do the majority of the shit he say's he would do. He'd have to deal with the Congress and the Courts and the Constitution.

Donald Trump is a laugh a minute and the typical American voter is incompetent and stupid enough to elect the asshole. But if the only real alternative is Hillary Clinton, the only question is which of the two assholes could do the most damage to the country?

Nixon was a progressive leftist. He gave us the unconstitutional violent, expensive, insane Drug War, an extended Vietnam war, price and wage controls and serial presidential lying. Nixon was a BIG government progressive fascist.

You haven't moved far from your progressive BIG government Nixon-ism with your modern leftist liberalism.

Nope sure haven't, I would love to see the person you would give your vote. lol

Nope sure haven't, I would love to see the person you would give your vote. lol

I'd vote for Andrew, (The Judge), Napolitano for President, Senator, Congressman and be thrilled if a President appointed him to the Supreme Court.

Back